Talented people should work for an employer that appreciates their skills and accomplishments.
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice can introduce you to our top employers!
Payroll Administrator Part-time (Downtown)
Who we are: Our client is an established international, mining company
What we can offer you: A flexible part-time position with the opportunity to expand your skills.
As the Payroll Administrator you will: Ensure the highest standard of payroll services and assist with the company’s accounting function .
Role and Responsibilities
- End to end payroll processing of international payroll
- Working with payroll vendors
- Overflow assistance with accounts payables, journal entries, accounts reconciliations
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Assisting with year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations
- Assistance with expense reports
- Dealing with payroll queries from staff
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Minimum Post Secondary Education in Administration, Business, Accounting
- 3 years previous payroll experience, process an international payroll an asset
- Previous accounting experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. tax, deductions, remittances
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice enables companies to focus on their core business by providing top talent to fulfill temporary, fulltime and permanent vacancies in the areas of Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology.
Let the experts at Ceridian help you find a position best suited to your skills and qualifications.