To ensure the highest standard of payroll services and assist with the company’s accounts function.
Role and Responsibilties
- End to end payroll processing working in Insync
- Administrating and maintaining Dayforce Time Management System
- Understanding and following payroll procedures and related forms
- Maintaining and updating employee records on payroll system.
- Assisting with communication and processing of workers compensation claims.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Maintaining manual employee files
- Assisting with year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations
- Dealing with payroll queries from staff.
- Providing assistance to Accounts Receivable, including banking, invoicing, and data input.
- May be required to provide administrative support to the Finance functions, data analysis using Excel
- Minimum Post Secondary Education in Administration, Business, Accounting
- Completion of the CPC or in the process
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated payroll processing experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with automated Time and Attendance System
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. tax, deductions, remittances
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation.
- Responsive with Customer service focus
Ceridian Recruiting Solutions
People are your most valuable asset. Assess, interview and hire top performers faster with support from Ceridian’s comprehensive talent acquisition services. Experienced professional recruiters can help you focus on strategic business initiatives, while we build the foundation of talent on which your organization’s reputation and success thrive.
We are pleased to be recruiting top talent for our client TELMAR Network Technology
Indeed - 4 months ago
Ceridian Corporation is an information services company principally in the human resource (HR), transportation and retail markets. The...