The Stevens Company is a Canadian medical supply distributor, family-owned and operated since 1830.
The Stevens Company is seeking a Manager of Margin Enhancement in the Brampton area
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the lowest total cost of ownership for items purchased has been achieved. This must be accomplished while constantly seeking process improvements, ensuring uninterrupted supply of products, and identifying products or suppliers that need to be consolidated.
Reports To: Vice President, Business Development
- Strategize with management on how to most efficiently meet customer needs while keeping costs and inventory levels down.
- Establish and maintain communications with senior executives of major suppliers.
- Contribute to set up, formalize and execute the Commodity Strategy.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and manage the cost reduction plan.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
Develops and conducts supplier evaluation analysis
- Develops process for annual vender price list updates/changes
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven abilities to problem solve; apply judgment and decision making skills
- Analytical thinking abilities and proven skills in negotiating
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative thinker
- Takes initiative
- Proficiency with applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other office tools
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice
People are your most valuable asset. Assess, interview and hire top performers faster with support from Ceridian's comprehensive talent acquisition services. Experienced professional recruiters can help you focus on strategic business initiatives, while we build the foundation of talent on which your organization's reputation and success thrive.
We are pleased to be recruiting top talent for our client The Stevens Company.