Looking for full-time benefit eligible employment in the downtown area? Skybridge Americas Inc is currently seeking French Bilingual In-bound Customer Service Representatives at their downtown Winnipeg location.
Respond to incoming customer calls and/or e-mails and/or inbound telephone requests for emergency roadside assistance and various member services inquiries and transactions. The Customer Service Representative is responsible to provide emergency roadside assistance member customers. You will be responsible for responding to incoming Emergency Road Service calls, collecting vehicle breakdown details and accurately interpreting and documenting the disabled vehicle location and service needs for Roadside customers. You will also professionally handle Roadside Assistance membership calls for Third Party related services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls;
· Answer phones and respond to customer questions / complaints and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented on-line in a timely and professional manner;
· Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment;
· Makes proactive calls to Dispatchers for customers as needed;
· Maintain professional etiquette and provide effective customer service when corresponding with customers via e-mail or phone;
· Keep Coach promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance;
· Must have demonstrated effective customer service skills;
· Demonstrated ability to problem solve, show persistency, attention to details, adherence to applicable policies, procedures, product changes and remain resilient;
· Keep up to date on all Roadside Assistance (RSA) processes and procedures to understand the call handling process for all related skill sets
· Produce results in a timely and accurate manner;
· Demonstrate an ability to follow directions / procedures;
· Demonstrated proficiency with PC applications, Windows environment, accessing the Web / Internet and e-mail;
· Must have a pleasant-speaking voice, good articulation, rate of speed and ability to be clear and concise in both English and French;
· Remain cool and calm under pressure;
· Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner;
· Be highly organized, flexible and confident;
· Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment;
· Think “outside the box” to troubleshoot process exceptions and recommend resolution;
· Participate in team meetings designated to enhance the overall department and/or improve the quality of service provided to clients and customers;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must;
· Minimum 1-year customer service experience preferred;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English. Quebecois French would be a definite asset;
· Knowledge of automobiles an asset,
· Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet;
· Demonstrates a genuine respect for people, their concerns, feelings, well being and appreciation of them as one of our customers;
· Motivated to be a consistent performer;
· Ability to analyze problems, develop and implement solutions;
· The ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls.
Skybridge offers competitive hourly rates including a $2.00/hr premium for all French bilingual agents; 6 month and 12 month performance reviews; performance incentives; tuition reimbursement; comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental and vision coverage just to name a few.
Ceridian Talent Acquisition Practice
People are your most valuable asset. Assess, interview and hire top performers faster with support from Ceridian's comprehensive talent acquisition services. Experienced professional recruiters can help you focus on strategic business initiatives, while we build the foundation of talent on which your organization's reputation and success thrive.
We are pleased to be recruiting top talent for our client Skybridge Americas Inc