Ceridian, a multinational Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) company & a Canadian Top 100 Employer, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) division called Ceridian Recruiting Solutions (CRS) in Markham.
CRS provides RPO and Term Recruitment services to both internal and external customers across North America, not on a contingency basis, but on a fully managed and/or hourly basis. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and adaptable environment.
As the Recruiter representing our client(s), you will manage the recruitment workflow in its entirety. This will include:
- In-depth needs identification with hiring managers.
- Assisting with job description preparation.
- Sourcing through referrals, networking, targeted recruiting, Internet mining, and various other means.
- Interview and background checking facilitation, salary negotiations and offers.
- Work with your hiring managers to ensure process and quality metrics are achieved.
- Working with candidates to ensure that their experience with CRS is positive regardless of the outcome of their candidacy.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven recruiting experience. Ideally, you've recruited telecomm or IT Sales people. Or, you have a solid recruitment background, are extroverted, and competitive.
- Highly developed networking skills and extensive sourcing experience. You don’t wait for applicants to find your positions. You employ the latest in social media tools, internet search & data mining techniques to attract top talent.
- Results-oriented and must work with a high sense of urgency and have the ability to prioritize search assignments in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and MS Office products.
- College Diploma or University Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset.
- This position will need to work from client site in Toronto 1-2 days/week; remaining days in Markham.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Contribution to your Pension Plan
- Opportunities for training and development
- A commitment to openness, diversity and work-life balance.
Ceridian HCM: Trusted Results, Transformative Technology, and You!
Ceridian Corporation is a leading global provider of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Payment solutions, helping organizations maximize their human, financial, and technology resources. We save our clients time and money, and increase employee engagement and productivity by offering a full suite of award-winning solutions. Ceridian’s culture is shaped by our values – Integrity, Customer Driven, High Performing People, Accountability, Teamwork – and our dedication to these values drives our actions, and ultimately, our results. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for 140,000 companies and 25 million employees worldwide. Come be part of the team that has been transforming Human Capital Management since 1932.
Ceridian is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise the Ceridian Recruiter of how we might be able to support your participation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- See more at: http://careers.ceridian.ca/more.php?id=11235#sthash.5Oeh2HmY.dpuf