Full time position: Tuesday to Saturday
Maximum date to apply: 2013/04/13
- Use your creativity to advice clientele of retailers, designers, contractors, and architects, in order to sell our products;
- Providing tile samples to clientele from our sample room;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product portfolio, promotions and new products;
- Answering phone calls from customers with professionalism;
- Complete quotes in accordance with the procedures in place;
- Keeping showroom neat, organized and clean;
- Contributing to an enthusiastic and positive work environment.
Ideally, the candidate will possess the following:
- Mature, reliable team player;
- Customer service experience (Minimum 1 to 2 years);
- Interior Design Training would be an asset;
- Computer experience required are: Windows, MSOffice, Outlook;
- Organized, great, polished, and friendly attitude along with initiative are key to becoming successful in this position;
- Proficiency in English is necessary and knowledge of French or Italian would be an asset, but is not necessary;
We offer hands on training to assist you excel in your position. You can count on being well supported as you learn the nature of our business. Your experience in customer service coupled with our structure, training and the logistic system will ensure a successful partnership.
- Please note that only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard