CenturyLink Employee Reviews

Great Environment and Team to work with
CONFERENCING COUNSELLOR (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC8 November 2017
I enjoy working at my company. I have worked there 18 years so i have alot of experience working with customers over the phone.

There are alot of advantages working at centurylink. It is a great salary, Good benefits and bonuses. You also get alot of vacation time if you stay with the company.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
It just merged with Level 3
Hard working sales team, fun to work with them.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Home Based26 June 2017
This company is buying up other business so fast, they can't catch up on internal merging and processes. I spend more time doing internal work to get a quote out and close business than I can actually spend with the client. They are currently in another growth mode and the internal systems are falling apart. Management is fully aware of the challenges, but unable to get anything completed or pushed forward to resolve.
Pros
Great Sales Team and really like my first level Manager
Cons
lack of product to sell in Canada
Productive and pleasure working with my team
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto17 July 2015
Lesson learnt after the math is key for success for your next project.
Huge resources was put into the Transition project is a huge strength for the project.
Pros
Excellent Resources
Cons
Never been with Transition project business
A good workplace where a lot can be learned
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 August 2012
A typical day at work for me meant taking calls and giving information to customers regarding their account, when their payments were due and if any changes needed to be made. As well, taking payments from customers, and restoring their service. I learned to be patient with customers who were no cooperative. I also learned a lot about customer service as well. Management consisted of team leaders, who were the supervisors for a certain part of a department. your team leader were the person you were directed to regarding any questions about the job, or any other work related questions. Co-workers were very friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of my job was trying to deal with angry customers, and still maintaining professionalism to portray my company as a good company. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with many different types of customers, and learning how to satisfy customer needs.
Pros
working from home
Cons
working on weekend sometimes