Position: Table Games Training Class
Department: Table Games
Company: Century Resorts Alberta Inc.
Address: 13103 Fort Road. Edmonton, AB
The Tables Games Department of Century Casino Edmonton currently has openings for our spring Tables Games Training Class.
Successful Candidates will learn to perform all operational Dealer functions and build effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all customers and team members.
Applicants do not require previous gaming or casino experience. However, successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Ability to attract and retain customers through great customer service skills
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Strong ability to multitask, and follow policies, procedures and practices
- Manual dexterity and able to stand for long periods of time
- Have access to reliable transportation as shifts can end after transit hours
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with work schedule
- Ability to successfully obtain AGLC Deal Us In Phase 1 training
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal record check
- Ability ot successfulyy obtain through the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC) a Gaming Worker Registration Number (Century Casino will help with this process upon success in the Dealer Training Class)
Interested applicants can submit their resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department.
Please apply by:
Facsimile: (780) 669-7169
E-mail: Email through Indeed
In Person: Century Resorts Alberta Inc. - 13103 Fort Road. Edmonton, AB