Position: Promotions and Events Coordinator
Company: Century Resorts Alberta Inc.
Address: 13103 Fort Road. Edmonton, AB
The Marketing Department of Century Casino requires a Promotions and Events Coordinator who will represent the Casino in a professional manner while continuing to uphold our highest commitment to customer service.
The Promotions and Events Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of promotions, events, customer service duties, communications and other administration responsibilities.
This individual will be responsible for:
1. Executes casino promotions, including use of PA and MIC to inform patrons and staff of marketing events.
2. Assists in coordinating promotions/ special events; identifies event objectives, determines the requirements that must be met to accomplish those objectives, e.g., for example, facilities and services.
3. Review administrative procedures/ reports and discuss progress.
4. Works with and assists customer service to coordinate services, casino promotions, events within the site.
5. May assist trade shows/ functions on premise and off.
6. Assists with Century Showroom execution.
7. Assists with marketing for Yuk Yuks comedy club venue
8. May assist and support customer service staff.
9. May be responsible for updating marketing materials and POS on premises.
10. Provides detailed reviews of promotions/ events and initiatives as requested.
11. Promotes all of Century Casino’s services to patrons and event guests
One to Two (1-2) years of recent experience in marketing/ promotions/ events/ public relations and/or communications is required. An educational background in business or marketing is an asset.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department.
Please apply by:
Email: Through Indeed
Facsimile: (780) 669-7169