The Facilities Department requires an individual to perform all the Facility Worker functions by maintaining effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all customers and team members. The Facility Worker will be responsible for performing general building and property maintenance. The Facility Worker shall also be responsible for keeping buildings in clean and orderly condition. Additional duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalks. The Facility Worker shall ensure that the grounds are maintained appropriately.
- Perform general clean-up of all facilities.
- Comply with Health and Safety and WHMIS requirements for Personal Protective Equipment.
- Respond to client requests for maintenance in hotel rooms.
- Perform regular property inspections of the property including common areas, building exterior, and landscape.
- Clean light fixtures and change light bulbs/tubes.
- Perform minor repairs on windows, doors, switches, desks, tables, plugs, equipment, appliances, sinks, toilets, blinds etc.
- Maintain heating and air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats, cooling towers, etc.
- Maintain outside grounds (remove snow, ice, and debris, spray and remove weeds, sweep and clean gutters, water and maintain sprinkling systems).
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor.
- Prepare, paint and decorate interior and exterior surfaces, as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Graduation from high school or equivalent required. Experience in a fast paced Customer Service environment is desirable. Leadership or supervisory skills are an asset
Interested applicants can submit their resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department.
Please apply by:
In person: 13103 Fort Road
Facsimile: (780) 669-7169
Century Casino Edmonton – Not just a great place to play – It’s also a great place to work!
Indeed - 18 months ago