Rose E Dee, a Fabricland company, is a prime resource for textiles and textile related findings. We take great pride in our design studio. With both classic and computer aided design capabilities we are able to bring concepts to life. We are currently offering an entry-level opportunity in web, graphics and flash design for a Digital Media Arts graduate. Apply and grow professionally at our company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate in the creation of online campaigns
- Update daily HTML postings
- Assist in drafting designs for print material such as Colour Stories, Fashion Magazines, and Posters as needed
- Scanning, cropping, and colour correcting Fabric swatches in Photoshop for both web and print
- Collaborate in the design and development of the annual flash presentation
- Update Wordpress and Prestashop images and information
- Display and photograph fabric products for web
- Video editing
- Packaging design
- Large format in-house printing
- Search engine optimization
Compensation: $15/hr to start, full-time, 40 hours per week, full benefits
- Graduate or nearing completion of a college Digital Media Arts diploma
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Working knowledge of Flash
- Knowledge of current Search Engine Optimization strategies and implementation
- Must be responsible; possess interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others.
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset but not a requirement
Century Home Fashions Inc., a member of the Fabricland group of companies, is an importer of quality bedding and home interior accessories....