The Bowling Kiosk Server/Bartender is responsible for greeting guests, handling cash transactions, selling kiosk items, serving food and drink.
- Greets guests as they enter
- Runs, stocks and maintains Kiosk
- Handles cash transactions
- Explains the service and provides information on bowling, the facility, menu items.
- Processes the guest account
- Enters promo items and coupons as per house policies and procedures
- Assists on the floor as required: cleans and assists customers.
- Responds to and resolves guest issues or escalates as required
- Manages other initiatives or duties as required
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Computer literacy in MS Office: POS experience
- Minimum 6 months host/hostess experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard