Century 21

Century 21 Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
start young
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTDecember 4, 2013
Pros: have control of your own time
Cons: commissions take forever
working in real estate is good if you are young and live at home or old and retired and have a pension.
okay job to work in
Cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 1, 2013
working there is fun most managers are respectful.
Co-workers are cool
hardest part is trying to sign people up for loyalty cards
i most enjoyed making a customer happy when they need help looking for items
Wonderful enviroment
Loss Prevention (Current Employee), Westbury, NYNovember 25, 2013
Management is excellent. Work with your hours to help team member be efficient.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 21, 2013
Count register workink in sales an retail to provide exceptional customer service.
Very nice people to work with, always a very nice environment.
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee), Long Beach, CANovember 18, 2013
Pros: meeting new people, fun working environment, flexibility
Cons: working with different schedules
Everyday I would review my emails and files to make sure everything was in order. If there was anything missing I got to work on contacting and meeting with clients. I learned about the market and what it takes to make a deal close on time. My managers and co-workers were always ready to help and I was too. We all had our own files, we all knew what – more... our jobs were and we got them done. The hardest part of the job was working around my clients schedules as most of them were not available during my work hours but we always made it work. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and helping them in the process of a big important step in their lives. – less
All-Pro Realtor (Current Employee), Kansas City MONovember 15, 2013
Pros: create my own schedule
Cons: commission only
It is a great place to work! I love being a Realtor, but I need a full time job that has a steady income while I build my business in Real Estate.
Great People, Prospects, Management
Realtor - Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 14, 2013
Working for Century 21 Commonwealth was a fantastic experience. Plenty of leads, opportunities. Management and other colleagues are there to help and assist in your growth and development as both an agent and an overall business professional.
Purching and selling property to/for investers
Realtor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2013
Pros: meeting new investers
Cons: commission
Advertising listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
Preparing market analysis statistics
Negotiating contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
Educating sellers about disclosure requirements
Facilitating the closing process on behalf of clients
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 12, 2013
cheap place, low pay, no benefits, 10 percent discount, old fashioned computers,
A lot of computer work!
Realtor - Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Suffield, CTNovember 12, 2013
Pros: met some great people and it was very rewarding when a closing actually goes through.
Cons: working very hard to close a deal and something out of your control goes array.
I worked as a Personal Assistant to the Broker at the beginning of my employment. It was a lot of sitting down at the computer for very long periods of time.

After I attended school and got my License, it was a better balance between computer work and other activities.

I had the best of both worlds -- Salary plus Commission where most Agents work – more... strictly on Commission. – less
Great place but no organization
Lettings Consultant (Former Employee), Tooting Bec Station, ENGNovember 11, 2013
Pros: great team spirit
Cons: no realmanager on site
A typical day in Century21 was to come in canvass for properties, register applicants looking for flats and go for viewings.

I learned about a system called GNOMEN which is something i was not familiar with.

Management could of been better as there really was no designated manager.

Co-workers were great.

The hardest part of the job was probably – more... going for viewings in horrible weather conditions.

The most enjoyable was finally letting a property after allthe hard work. – less
Productive fun place to work
Realtor Assistant (Former Employee), Killeen, TXNovember 7, 2013
Productive fun place to work. Nice friendly coworkers.
Flexible hours and great boss
it was overall okay
Loss prevention guard (Former Employee), fulton, ny, new yorkNovember 5, 2013
This place has its ups and downs. Its a good environment for customers and workers in certain departments. as for the department i worked for there were personal issues going on rather than work issues.
Make-Ready to ensure sale of Realtor listings
Contractor/Handyman Servicing (Current Employee), Cedar Hill/Waxahachie TexasNovember 4, 2013
Pros: ability to make more money per hour than previous job s
Cons: not knowing when pay will arrive, or another job will be presented
As a Judge Fite Century 21 Vendor, after paying vendor dues, I was responsible for complete make-ready for listed homes. I found, however, that sometimes no up-front monies would be available for materials. Also, payment would be delayed for as much as 3 months at a time, forcing me to be out material expense as well as staff expense.
its a good workplace but can be stressful
Sales associate (Former Employee), rego parkNovember 1, 2013
it was good, varying shifts. some people take on a lot of work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Livonia, MIOctober 31, 2013
Working at Century 21 Today, Inc. was a great experience. I met a lot of good people. I loved my hours and pay at that time. I took a leave due to personal needs.
Constant Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 31, 2013
A typical day at work is filled with busy, fast paced frequent shoppers. I've learned a lot about dealing with the public much more. And I've realized some people are just intolerant but I've dealt with it very well. My Co-workers and I work as team, in order to get things done quick paced and in orderly fashion we have to work together. The hardest – more... part of the job at Century 21 is the long hours with bad compensation. The most enjoyable part of working at century 21 is having the pleasure to work with people who love their job and happy customers. – less
Fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 23, 2013
A fast paced environment. Every day learn something new. Everybody is nice.
Fun workplace that requires a lot of dedication and hardwork
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 22, 2013
Pros: 10% discount, best security
A typical day at work includes, finding out the goals for the day, while trying to follow the steps of completing a sale.
I learned that patience is a virtue in retail, & how to be professional.
I also learned all to know about completing orders,to spot fake bills, & helping customers complete they're orders.
The hardest part of the job was dealing – more... with the different types of attitudes and mood of people.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers and seeing them smile. – less
I love this job!
Realtor (Current Employee), Upland, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: new relationships, great money
Cons: benefits, 1099
My typical work day is to interact with clients and past clients. The most is enjoyable part of this job is seeing the clients happy with their purchase.

About Century 21

Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, – Read more