Century 21 Employee Reviews

No One To Take The Reigns
National Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 December 2014
This company is so close to greatness, if they only put their employees first. A great benefits package is not enough. I ended up leaving the job due to medical stress.
Great place to work, just no advancements or benefits
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON17 November 2014
Century 21 is a great place to work, I have learned a lot over the last seven years but unfortunately there are no advancements unless I become a real estate agent. I have awesome co-workers/agents that I work with but being a recently single mom I need more security with my job.
fun, enjoyable enviorment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ON28 October 2014
I am currently considered self employed with Century 21 and need some job security. i work many many hours which i love doing.
My passion is working with clients and in a team surrounding and helping people with all there customer needs.
Pros
amazing people to work with, great enviorment!
Cons
n/a
Very competitive, highly paced work environment, where every day was different.
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 September 2014
There really was not a typical day at work, as you were never in control of what would happen. You could receive calls from Buyers or Sellers at any hour, and you had to react. Management was very supportive, and offered great training, and superior support staff.
Co-worker, were competitive Realtors, and mostly offered good advice and support. The hardest part of the job was that it totally controlled your life, there was no balance. The most enjoyable part of the job, was finding the right home for a Buyer.
Pros
You met an amazing cross section of interesting people.
Cons
Long hours.
Great Side Job
Office Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON22 September 2014
My work week is one day a week, which has fit in perfectly throughout my school years.
The job was simple, but never boring.
Everyone was nice and easy to work with.
not a fun workplace
President Realty (Current Employee) –  Brampton17 September 2014
we cant talk to each other, boss is very rude. no consideration for the employees
Every Day is a New Experience
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON4 September 2014
Being a Realtor comes with it's challenges, Century 21 B.J. Roth gives you the tools that you need to get ahead in the industry. Working with agents who have been in the business for a number of years is an excellent way to learn the best tricks in the book when it comes to gaining clients, closing more deals, and better marketing yourself. By far the most enjoyable part is that every day is a new adventure with it's own unique challenges and rewards. I would certainly suggest this brokerage to anyone who is considering.
Pros
Endless support
Cons
None!
cool people
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  toronto25 August 2014
good brokerage to start your career, management helps and area is stable.
Productive, busy, fun, and always on-the-go and strageic thinking
Secretary / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2014
It makes you strategically think a lot when you are an administrative assistant, which is a really good thing, and I love it. I would have to think and do almost three things at once. For example, answer the phone, while scheduling appointments and booking open houses for clients and agents. I learned a lot on this job. I learned how to answer the telephone to clients and agents and other assistants in other real estate companies. I learned how to help agents make their job easier by giving them what they need and informing them if anything new comes up. I learned how to make contracts and cheques, and I also learned how to use various of computer programs.There were no hard part of this job, every task I had, I adapted very well into it in a short period of time and got the hang of it quickly.
Pros
Free lunches
Fun enjoyable
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 August 2014
It's a great experience, great staff and coming to work each day makes it that much more enjoyable
Fast paced work environment, daily duties change quickly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON29 July 2014
Very busy some days, quite a bit of interaction with other realtors, administrative staff, clients and co-workers.
Pros
Always something different happening.
Cons
Not always time to take lunch or breaks
century 21 leaders great place to work
Assistant Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2014
very open minded people who strive in a fast paced environment
Great Job
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bancroft, ON22 July 2014
This was a wonderful place to work, if they ever need someone to fill in and I can help I always do. The knowledge I learned and the environment was incredible!
Expect the unexpected
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, NS25 June 2014
There is no such thing as a typical day when you work in real estate. There can be days when absolutely nothing happens, and there can be days when you are dealing with several sets of clients and just as many offers all at the same time. It can be fun and stressful but rarely dull. Each day, I really have no idea where I might end up or with whom I might meet. I learned just how important accurate paperwork is, and how regulated this industry is becoming.
Pros
Flexible work hours, own boss
Cons
Irregular pay, hours can be long
Century 21 Sales
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB26 May 2014
Great environment,created my interest in sales. The best part of this job was the ability to meet a great deal of people
Pros
own hours
Cons
Feast or Famon
Difficult to build a client base
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough11 April 2014
Becoming a real estate sales representative is a tough industry to be successful in; it is all on you to build your client base, advertising etc - it gets very costly.
Real Estate Brokerage That Sets A Gold Standard
Real Estate Representative (Former Employee) –  Bradford, On9 April 2014
Top Notch Brokerage that offers full services to its Salespeople.
Cleaner
MOLLY MAID (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 April 2014
I only worked here for a few months before a hip problem made me take time off for a few months.
It was a good company to work for, but some of the clients, students, really needed to learn housekeeping, not just a last minute, my parents are coming type of thing.
Pros
Great coworkers
Great part-time job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK15 March 2014
I worked with a family of 3 and they were by far the greatest people to work with! I was pregnant when I joined them on a part-time basis and they were very accommodating when it came to appointments etc.

My job was answering phones, filing, data entry, and anything else they may have needed help with.
Pros
great hours, great people
Self Employement
Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS2 March 2014
Being Real Estate Agent is a big learning experience. I enjoyed it for what it was, but mainly the ability to work for myself, price and negotiate estates.
Pros
learning people skills, negotiating
Cons
too long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval