Century 21

Century 21 Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work depending on what you like to do.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 4, 2015
If you love the retail experience, Century 21 is a good place to work.
Clothing store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Too overwhelming, pay wasn't even good enough for the amount of things they had us doing. Was very dissatisfied with this job, co workers were all over the place it was like being in High School all over again.
Good experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: uniform, get to meet people from all over the world
Cons: bad pay
i was very excited to work here at first but then when i started working here i just did not like it .We got to where whatever we want as long as it was all black but as far as the pay 8$ a hour they deserve more especially if your working on fulton street .your busy all day , you work with guest who barley speak english but you have to remain friendly and try your best to understand .i just really felt like employees deserved a better pay.
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2014
• Cashed out customers
• Assisted customers in locating items
• Assisted with throw backs on down time
Large office with plenty of space
Realtor and Office Administrator (Former Employee), Covina, CADecember 28, 2014
Great Broker support, very nice training system. There is a monthly breakfast meeting that is very encouraging especially to newer associates.
Century 21
Cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 22, 2014
My main duty was a cashier. I would come in, my manager would give me my assignment then I would proceed to my duties. My job included customer service and light floor stock. The management team at Century 21 was very organized. I worked with my co workers as a team and that always worked well. The hardest part of my day was when the holidays came around it was super busy. The most enjoyable part was making customers smile.
Work
Sale Associate (Former Employee), Morristown, NJDecember 11, 2014
Century 21 was a great place and to meet new people.I learn about different designs
Productive and fun
Cashier/Floral (Former Employee), Newark, NJDecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work was easy for the most part. I started off as just a floor representative and moved up to cashier. I learned how to fold properly and operate a cash register. Management was nice but there was rarely any need for them unless instructions on what needed to be done was needed. Co-workers were extremely nice. the only part of the job that gave you a hard time and it was rare was the occasional customer with a bad attitude.
Productice and competitive
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 10, 2014
Pros: self employment with ability to manage my own time
Cons: took a long time to make consistent profit
It was fun learning how to manage selling and buying homes.
I was working with agents with over 20 years of experience.
It took time for me to land a listing and once I learned the trade, i began making good progress
this job was fun and good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Morristown, NJDecember 9, 2014
a typical day at work was great until the cold, I love this job thoe it was fun. I love all the mangers and co-workers
Tourist Attraction
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Pros: set hours
Cons: 10 minute breaks
The store was also packed which wasn't a problem considering it's near the World Trade Center. Too much was expected of the employees for the pay we received which is minimum wage. Co-workers were fun to be with.
Good Solid Company!!
REALTOR/ Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Killeen, TXNovember 24, 2014
Pros: brand name in real estate
Cons: real estate market today is not as strong as it used to be.
This company carries a great brand in Real Estate today. They offer training and a wonderful staff to work with. I would recommend this company to any independent contractor.
Gratifying--enjoyable and rewarding
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Toronto, OHNovember 22, 2014
My typical workday starts with an early morning online class with a PHD in an Asian country. Then it's coffee time!!

Later, I get out of the house and usually go to the Gym for up to 2 hours. Then lunch is taken. By 5 pm I', ready to start my online teaching again. At this time I teach several students --some in ESL and some in IELTS. It usually goes until about 9pm.

I work on my own. The hardest part of my job is worrying if I have given my best to my students. The most enjoyable part is hearing how much they have improved in the speech, writing, listening and reading. It's really great.
Productive fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), ChinoNovember 21, 2014
Pros: worked with people i loved but who could also challenge me.
Cons: short breaks
Start by making coffee, fill paper up in all copiers open up phone lines, started answering phones giving information to public or realtors. Directed phone calls to proper agents. made outgoing calls to agents when important documents came through fax. did faxing , filing and mail sorting. I would also do anything that was asked of me to do by my managers. I learned how to do advertising and sent to local newspaper company, learned to be a team player and positive motivator for others. I would go over and beyond my duties as a receptionist to make all employees happy. Manager thought very highly of me and we work well along side one another. The hardest part about my job was making the high end agents happy at all time. They would be very demanding and with that I learned patience and perseverance. At the end of the day the best thing I loved about my job was the satisfaction I got every day knowing I always did my best at what I did and loved the people I worked with.
Family Environment
Administrative Director (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WINovember 17, 2014
Pros: independent work environment
Cons: healthcare
I learned how to connect with other people. Co-workers, customers, clients and management.

My co-workers were mainly Realtors, and most became like family to me.

What I really loved about my job was the people I got to meet on a daily basis...I really enjoy working others and making people happy! It was fun training new agents and admins and teaching them all of the websites and tools our company had to offer!
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not enough pay
stressful at times
not enough pay
great co workers customers are very rude
n/a
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 14, 2014
It is a great place to work. I recommend it to anyone looking to work in real estate
FUN TO BE
Marketing/ Advert Executive (Former Employee), Lagos, GUNovember 13, 2014
Pros: marketing experiences
Cons: weekend work, no transport fare
BUSY EXPLORING NEW ADDRESSES
AVERAGE
QUITE EXPLORING
SELLING SPACE OF MONTHLY MAGAZINE WHERE DAILY NEWSPAPER ARE IN CHARGE
COMMISSION
Sales
Sales associates (Former Employee), Palestine, TX. 75201November 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Company is no longer in business. No review is necessary as this company is no longer in business.
Productive, Fast paced
Web Stylist (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 11, 2014
Very professional, fast paced and productive environment. Quotas to be shot vary day to day but everyone achieved these and always worked together. Exciting new projects daily- from on set model shoot assisting to furniture still photography and for children's clothing, pin pieces to be feautred online to white board and take crucual measure to make each shot perfect

About Century 21

Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. – Read more