Century 21 Employee Reviews

Productive and interesting.
Office Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 June 2016
I work for a Realtor who is very demanding and professional. Work has to be 100% accurate..... My work hours are 9.00 am-5.00 pm. and consists of variety of tasks including paying office/personal crdit card bills online.
I fill in tax forms for the clients as a service which he provides.
It has definitely been an immense learning curve to me.
I manage his travel log as well.
Variety of tasks have to be attended to within minutes accurately and quickly.
Pros
Excellent learning curve.
Cons
small and growth is limited
very comfortable enviornment
Excutive Administrative Assistant/Deal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
Was a 9-5 job.
I learned everything about real estate but no growth at all.
The staff were all nice, however I want more challenge and growth.
I switch industry to challenge my self
Professionals work place
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 May 2016
I enjoy working here. Its fun to handle the jobs , Its important to handle the clients and our agents tactfully. i love the job
great company
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  halifax, NS7 May 2016
Loved learning about real estate transactions through the best company. It was a great experience but ultimately the real estate world was not for me
Enjoyed the satisfaction of providing customer and client needs.
Residential Real Estate Sales and Appraisal (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON30 April 2016
Enjoyed the satisfaction of providing customer and client needs.
With Residential Real Estate sales there was immense pleasure in finding and assisting client's in the sale and/or purchase of their homes.
Working in the Residential Appraisal field my opinion of value was used by bank's, trust companies and mortgage brokers for mortgaging and secured lines of credit.
Productive work place
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 April 2016
.Excellent work environment and a well managed company
with education and individual guidance.
Company as been built from 1 office to 5 with an increase of employees from 1 to 200.
Pros
Self Employed with ability to make unlimited income
Cons
commision sales with no guaranty of income
A big company with highly professional agents
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London30 March 2016
I was offered a position as the sales advisor. It was a very demanding job as London is one of the biggest property markets in the world. I was able to meet my personal targets and sometimes exceed them as well which were basically to bring in 3 instructions a week
Fast Paced
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
As soon as the office would open, the phone would ring non-stop. Never a dull moment, juggling between multiple phone calls, assisting walk in agents, uploading listings in the system, logging and making receipts for deposit cheques dropped. I just enjoyed learning how the real estate industry works. I got along with my management very well, the entire staff was very helpful and approachable.
Executive Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC7 March 2016
Great people to work with. Always something different each day. The staff are treated fairly and with respect. Working conditions are above average.
Excellent place to learn constantly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK22 January 2016
Excellent place to learn constantly in a corporate-business setting. Helpful management and co-workers. A place to develop lots of skills, enjoyable job who loves to deal with people.
n/a
Leading Edge Realty, receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 January 2016
Great company to work for, people and managers are very helpful. Great staff, busy office and always learning new things everyday
Great company
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  London ON13 January 2016
This was a great place to work in a fast paced real estate environment. I enjoyed working with the public, answering phones, computer work and organizing documents. I also worked on updating websites.
Pros
flexible hours
Great for the Self Disciplined and Ambitious
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 January 2016
Selling real estate with C21 is a great career. First Canadian Corp.,Brokerage has a great Broker and Office Manager.
The drawbacks are that it is an expensive career to get yourself started in. it requires great personal sacrifice and dedication in order to be successful.
Pros
you are your own boss
Cons
you are your own boss
Must be able to wear many hats
Offer Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 November 2015
At Century 21, I was hired to replace the Offer Administrator who was responsible for typing, proofing and completing all Offer packages, computer filing and storing the documentation and maintenance of the forms room. The second hat was replacing the Listing Administrator while on vacation or on leave of absence which entailed uploading all pertinent information onto the associated program to place a listing onto MLS and Realtor.ca. This also included downloading and saving pictures to computer, resizing and then uploading these to the listing. The third hat was replacing the Receptionist on her breaks, vacation and sick days. This entailed greeting the public, taking payments, answering a computerized switchboard and forwarding the calls appropriately.

It was a multifaceted position working under pressure.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Pressure
Productive and motivated
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON16 November 2015
Highly recommend C21 for anyone looking to buy or sell. Office is well run and organized. Great team to work alongside with.
Pros
create your own schedule
Cons
Productive work & supportive work environment
Real Estate Secretary (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 November 2015
One of the well known privately franchised Real Estate company, more than 25 years in business. A typical business real estate company where we get to learn about the industry, how is the real estate market going, new rules & regulations, terms & conditions of listing property for sale or lease, purchase & sale agreement, how the commission is allocated,
Too far from home
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC7 November 2015
Stress from conflicting directions. I have learned a lot about Real Estate and Property Management documents and procedures. MVP system is good as you are nominated by staff and customers. Co workers tend to be argumentative. Weekends off is a plus
Pros
MVP system
Cons
In-fighting
Summary
Executive Assistant to the Owner (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON3 November 2015
I enjoyed all aspects of my position at Century 21 it allowed me to have a fast paced environment that was always changing. My list of responsibilities was large therefore each day had a challenge which I overcame and felt a sense of accomplishment each day.
Great Front Desk Staff
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2015
Number 1 Real Estate brokerage to work at. Hard working and amazing staff. The administration staff makes your day much more easier.
Productive and Fun
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 October 2015
I Love what i do. it is always busy and it helps me to learn alot more each day. The managers and Agents make it easy on us by being friendly and supportive. Co-Workers are amazing always willing to teach and learn.