Century 21 Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2016
Open the office, transfer all lines over and check and respond to all emails promptly. Close any deals which commission cheques have been received & enter in all new files which need a trade number.
Real Estate office working place
Reception - Deal Admin (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON9 August 2016
Century 21 Dream a good Real Estate company. no room to grow and no health benefits either.
moody staff and owner too.
no appreciation of me being polite or helpful or simply being nice either.
Pros
close to the lake
Cons
no appreciation of working efforts
Easy going, laid back, professional environment.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2016
Working Monday to Friday, opening the office. Switching all the lines over, checking and responding to E-mails and voicemails in a timely manner. Filing necessary paper work, while providing professional service to agents and clients while responding to all their needs. Answering phone calls and scheduling appointment in Quickoffice, releasing commission cheques to agents, entering data in to Quickbooks, providing agents files with Trade numbers, reconciling accounts, creating and updating ledgers, payroll, following up with other real estate brokerages and law offices regarding commission statements and commission cheques. Trained new employees for reception and administrative work.
N/a
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
This is my first job at a real estate company. I have learnt a lot here in the past 5 months. I have come to know a lot about buying and selling properties and have an idea of the property market in GTA.
Great Company to Work with.
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 July 2016
Offers a lot of on going education
Always there to help when needed
Management is super friendly
Co-workers are very friendly and always willing to lend a hand
Everyday is a new day with new contacts and new situations
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 June 2016
A great company to work for with wonderful supportive management team. A lively and entertaining environment that supports individuality.

A typical day starts with prospecting in the morning. Late mornings will be set aside for follow up with clients and fellow members. Appointments with clients are set for afternoons and evenings. There is always something new to learn as there are always new rules and regulations from OREA and TREB that need to be adhered to.

The best part of being a Realtor is the flexibility that it allows one to raise a family. Having said that, there is quite a bit of work to be done during the weekends and evenings when one wants to be home with the family.
Pros
Always a new situation and new clients-stimulating
Cons
Evenings and Weekend work
Productive and interesting.
Office Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 June 2016
I work for a Realtor who is very demanding and professional. Work has to be 100% accurate..... My work hours are 9.00 am-5.00 pm. and consists of variety of tasks including paying office/personal crdit card bills online.
I fill in tax forms for the clients as a service which he provides.
It has definitely been an immense learning curve to me.
I manage his travel log as well.
Variety of tasks have to be attended to within minutes accurately and quickly.
Pros
Excellent learning curve.
Cons
small and growth is limited
very comfortable enviornment
Excutive Administrative Assistant/Deal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
Was a 9-5 job.
I learned everything about real estate but no growth at all.
The staff were all nice, however I want more challenge and growth.
I switch industry to challenge my self
Professionals work place
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 May 2016
I enjoy working here. Its fun to handle the jobs , Its important to handle the clients and our agents tactfully. i love the job
great company
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  halifax, NS7 May 2016
Loved learning about real estate transactions through the best company. It was a great experience but ultimately the real estate world was not for me
Enjoyed the satisfaction of providing customer and client needs.
Residential Real Estate Sales and Appraisal (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON30 April 2016
Enjoyed the satisfaction of providing customer and client needs.
With Residential Real Estate sales there was immense pleasure in finding and assisting client's in the sale and/or purchase of their homes.
Working in the Residential Appraisal field my opinion of value was used by bank's, trust companies and mortgage brokers for mortgaging and secured lines of credit.
Productive work place
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 April 2016
.Excellent work environment and a well managed company
with education and individual guidance.
Company as been built from 1 office to 5 with an increase of employees from 1 to 200.
Pros
Self Employed with ability to make unlimited income
Cons
commision sales with no guaranty of income
A big company with highly professional agents
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London30 March 2016
I was offered a position as the sales advisor. It was a very demanding job as London is one of the biggest property markets in the world. I was able to meet my personal targets and sometimes exceed them as well which were basically to bring in 3 instructions a week
Fast Paced
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
As soon as the office would open, the phone would ring non-stop. Never a dull moment, juggling between multiple phone calls, assisting walk in agents, uploading listings in the system, logging and making receipts for deposit cheques dropped. I just enjoyed learning how the real estate industry works. I got along with my management very well, the entire staff was very helpful and approachable.
Executive Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC7 March 2016
Great people to work with. Always something different each day. The staff are treated fairly and with respect. Working conditions are above average.
Excellent place to learn constantly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK22 January 2016
Excellent place to learn constantly in a corporate-business setting. Helpful management and co-workers. A place to develop lots of skills, enjoyable job who loves to deal with people.
n/a
Leading Edge Realty, receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 January 2016
Great company to work for, people and managers are very helpful. Great staff, busy office and always learning new things everyday
Great company
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  London ON13 January 2016
This was a great place to work in a fast paced real estate environment. I enjoyed working with the public, answering phones, computer work and organizing documents. I also worked on updating websites.
Pros
flexible hours
Great for the Self Disciplined and Ambitious
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 January 2016
Selling real estate with C21 is a great career. First Canadian Corp.,Brokerage has a great Broker and Office Manager.
The drawbacks are that it is an expensive career to get yourself started in. it requires great personal sacrifice and dedication in order to be successful.
Pros
you are your own boss
Cons
you are your own boss
Must be able to wear many hats
Offer Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 November 2015
At Century 21, I was hired to replace the Offer Administrator who was responsible for typing, proofing and completing all Offer packages, computer filing and storing the documentation and maintenance of the forms room. The second hat was replacing the Listing Administrator while on vacation or on leave of absence which entailed uploading all pertinent information onto the associated program to place a listing onto MLS and Realtor.ca. This also included downloading and saving pictures to computer, resizing and then uploading these to the listing. The third hat was replacing the Receptionist on her breaks, vacation and sick days. This entailed greeting the public, taking payments, answering a computerized switchboard and forwarding the calls appropriately.

It was a multifaceted position working under pressure.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval