Century 21

Century 21 Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Job
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee), Bancroft, ONJuly 22, 2014
This was a wonderful place to work, if they ever need someone to fill in and I can help I always do. The knowledge I learned and the environment was incredible!
Difficult to build a client base
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee), PeterboroughApril 11, 2014
Becoming a real estate sales representative is a tough industry to be successful in; it is all on you to build your client base, advertising etc - it gets very costly.
Real Estate Brokerage That Sets A Gold Standard
Real Estate Representative (Former Employee), Bradford, OnApril 9, 2014
Top Notch Brokerage that offers full services to its Salespeople.
Cleaner
MOLLY MAID (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
I only worked here for a few months before a hip problem made me take time off for a few months.
It was a good company to work for, but some of the clients, students, really needed to learn housekeeping, not just a last minute, my parents are coming type of thing.
awesome job
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 3, 2013
Pros: loved this job
Cons: suck the owner moved away
to do this job you have to be fast on computers and know what to say to people
Great experience of learning new thinhgs
Asst. Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 1, 2012
Working at Century 21 was a good experience. Because I did have customer service experience but working at Century 21 gave me the experience of sales.
Good working enviornmnet
Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 28, 2012
Nice workplace
It was a challenging job , as I had to communicate with people and convince them to show some interest in what i am talking about.
very professional and knowledgeable staff
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee), Buffalo New YorkJuly 26, 2014
Real Estate sales is a very rewarding job. Located in Buffalo we service all f WNY.
very fun work area
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bayridge, NYJuly 18, 2014
fun work place i learned how to work with people and understand how the work environment is
poor management
cashier (Former Employee), Bergen County,NJJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: rude co-workers and managers
everybody who works there is rude. the pay is horrible , customer service is very,very,very horrible. regret applying
This was a merger of several real estate offices
Human Resources - Bookkeeper (Former Employee), South Charleston, WVJuly 10, 2014
Real estate at this time was a very competitive field. This company bought several small real estate firms and tried unsuccessfully to merge them into one.
great place
Sales Associate/ Agent (Current Employee), Rutherford, NJJuly 9, 2014
great place to work. great training available for new agents!
Property Management
Property Management Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 9, 2014
A typical day would include coming in the office and checking my emails and responding accordingly. I also will help tenants and owners when they call regarding leasing and property information. I will take rental applications and process them completely, which includes running a credit and residency history check. I will also type up the leases for – more... the approved applicants once security deposit is received. When tenants turn in a notice to vacate I re-list the property and make sure it has good marketing. – less
Unintelligent property management crew, corrupt leadership
Jr. Property/Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), davenport, flJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: brain dead staff
clean grounds in am.
check for any work orders and adjust due to importance
complete my tasks
try and get home on time!
A nice place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 8, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities
It's a nice place to work. The atmosphere is calm and comfortable with employees eager to help the customers.
This is a place of many good people and always a learning experience
Sales Cashier (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 2, 2014
Pros: c21 is a family that anyone would be glad to be in.
Cons: short breaks
In my personal opinion, this job has thought me alot and i would definitely recommend someone to be apart of this team
view from within
Sales associate (Former Employee), 6135 junction boulevardJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very monotone/no advancement
Honestly its a monotone job you do the same thing every day, and i mean it there is nothing new. 0 advance opportunity no matter how many times the management tells you the only reason that i see people might stay there is for the union health insurance which is a pretty good reason too and the people i used to work with we just made the environment – more... exciting and less monotone/boring got me through the day. Hardest thing honestly was putting away about 100-200 articles of clothing away to their respectable places in 30 min if i wanted to get home in time. The best part was that time when we had team meetings, when for 5 min everyone was equal and even the managers joked around with us. – less
Great place to work with great culture!
Judge Fite Company (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 30, 2014
Contract negotiation. Client relationship building. They hire and train well and hold their agents to a high standard of professionalism while still creating a fun environment.
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2014
My work title was a Sales Associate. I helped and assisted with customers to provide sales for the store while working in the Handbag department. Also, I provided great teamwork with my co-workers getting merchandise from the stock room and putting them on the sales floor. I gained sells experience and partnership with my co-workers. The daily routine – more... wasn't much of a challenge. – less
Work in stockroom as a manager
Shipping and Receiving Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2014
Pros: nice people who thought me allot
Cons: operation managers were on a power trip and made it very hard to work there
Started out as a stockroom manager and by the time I left I was there shipping receiving manager In New York City

1 2 3 4 5

About Century 21

Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. – Read more