Century 21 Employee Reviews

Everyday is a new day with new contacts and new situations
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 June 2016
A great company to work for with wonderful supportive management team. A lively and entertaining environment that supports individuality.

A typical day starts with prospecting in the morning. Late mornings will be set aside for follow up with clients and fellow members. Appointments with clients are set for afternoons and evenings. There is always something new to learn as there are always new rules and regulations from OREA and TREB that need to be adhered to.

The best part of being a Realtor is the flexibility that it allows one to raise a family. Having said that, there is quite a bit of work to be done during the weekends and evenings when one wants to be home with the family.
Pros
Always a new situation and new clients-stimulating
Cons
Evenings and Weekend work
Real Estate office working place
Reception - Deal Admin (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON9 August 2016
Century 21 Dream a good Real Estate company. no room to grow and no health benefits either.
moody staff and owner too.
no appreciation of me being polite or helpful or simply being nice either.
Pros
close to the lake
Cons
no appreciation of working efforts
Great job allowing for lots of learning and a good environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
As a receptionist, I would answer phone calls to book appointments for clients to view properties. I would aid real estate agents by doing legal paperwork regarding rental applications, leasing documents, offers on rental and sale houses and receipts. I dealt with commission cheques for my own agents as well as agents from other firms.

Every one was very kind and easy to learn from. Thanks to these people, I was exposed to legal documents but also how to deal with people in a highly professional environment. It could sometimes be over whelming due to the high pressure of not making mistakes, while also trying to answer the phones and keep clients happy.
Pros
Kind People, New Experiences
Cons
Long Shifts
Supportive Environment
Broker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
Century 21 Percy Fulton Ltd. is an outstanding organization that has won numerous awards and accolades. This is due to the fact the it has a strong management that cares for its sales people. The organization provides weekly meetings, education and support on an ongoing basis. Most salespeople along with myself have been with the company for decades and that tells you that the company is treating their staff well.
Productive and great energy
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 October 2016
Century 21 First Canadian is a GREAT brokerage to work for. The broker of record, Vito Campanale, is EXTREMLY knowledgeable and continues to better each agents career. As a new agent, they're training can't be beat! They teach you long lasting skills whilst paving the way to a promising career. There are over 200 loyal agents in that office and it just keeps on growing!
good work environment and productive
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
working with flexible time, and more productive but need hard work and more talent to looking for clients; good working environment, location, lot of coworkers and friendly relationship; nice management and supporting staff.
Very friendly enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 December 2016
Loved working here, with a friendly atmosphere, while maintaining a progressive attitude. The office management was very organized and on top of tasks on a day to day basis.
Pros
Office gatherings
Cons
old building
Close to home, never dull and dog friendly
Conveyancer/Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC28 September 2016
Intellectually stimulating employment position
Nice office environment
Friendly fun co-workers
Walking distance from home
Work too many hours so work/life is out of balance
Pros
The ability to bring my dog to work
Cons
Too many hours, lack of strong management/leadership
Easy going, laid back, professional environment.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2016
Working Monday to Friday, opening the office. Switching all the lines over, checking and responding to E-mails and voicemails in a timely manner. Filing necessary paper work, while providing professional service to agents and clients while responding to all their needs. Answering phone calls and scheduling appointment in Quickoffice, releasing commission cheques to agents, entering data in to Quickbooks, providing agents files with Trade numbers, reconciling accounts, creating and updating ledgers, payroll, following up with other real estate brokerages and law offices regarding commission statements and commission cheques. Trained new employees for reception and administrative work.
Very enjoyable work that truly benefitted real estate broker/owners.
DIRECTOR FRANCHISE SALES-ONTARIO (Former Employee) –  Based in Toronto but responsible for Ontario17 October 2016
Century 21 support services and systems provided a franchisee with enhanced opportunities to significantly increase their recruiting of sales associates, real estate sales and profitability.
Pros
Great people that I met within the real estate business.
Cons
The real estate business model for success changed drastically over the past 15 years.
close to my house
Recruiter / Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
My Job wasn't easy, but it was fun and challenging. I liked it cause I set up my working hours. My manager was helpful and supportive, provided training and advice, also, I got along with my co-worker. Hardest part of my job is recruiting sales people, but i enjoyed interact with people.
Pros
Free working hours
Cons
couldn't make enough $$
Part Time - Century 21 Lakeside Cove Realty
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lagoon City, ON10 October 2016
I can say this is one of my favorite jobs I've had. What a wonderful company to work for. The agents are there to help and it's amazing to see that accomplished. A very respectable company that I love working at.
Pros
I love the successful atmosphere
Productive and fun place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  4030 Sheppard Avenue East1 February 2017
It was an excellent environment to work and improve my personnel skills. The Broker of Record was always available to answer questions and provide support in any matter.
Amazing team and the company overall
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 January 2017
Opportunities
Great co-workers
Always busy
Sales meetings
Pros
Training Programs
Cons
Commission only
Good balance between work and time off.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  richmond, bc23 January 2017
Great place to work with the people and the changing environment. What may be lacking in pay is made up for in flexibility.
Working with buyers and sellers of new and resale real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
This job can have tremendous satisfaction. I would love to maintain my ability to sell real estate. I would love to find something part time to allow me to do so.
Competitive market place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
One of the best brokerages in the country. The owner and it's agents are highly skilled and high producers in the industry.
Pros
Independent work
Cons
Not always consistent
Great Brokerage
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
The best brokerage to work for. Family environment and everyone is always willing to help. Commission split is great. The only downfall is that the office is closed on weekends.
Productive and interesting.
Office Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 June 2016
I work for a Realtor who is very demanding and professional. Work has to be 100% accurate..... My work hours are 9.00 am-5.00 pm. and consists of variety of tasks including paying office/personal crdit card bills online.
I fill in tax forms for the clients as a service which he provides.
It has definitely been an immense learning curve to me.
I manage his travel log as well.
Variety of tasks have to be attended to within minutes accurately and quickly.
Pros
Excellent learning curve.
Cons
small and growth is limited
Great Company to Work with.
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 July 2016
Offers a lot of on going education
Always there to help when needed
Management is super friendly
Co-workers are very friendly and always willing to lend a hand