Century 21 Employee Review

Document Control Processor
Document Control Processor (Former Employee) –  San Jose22 January 2014
Assist a team of 5 Realtors top producers. Managed all inventory, controlled all active or open files in escrow, affiliated with title companies, customer follow up on a timely matter, short sale negotiator specialist, document preparation, document review, followed up with file until the date of closure. worked with many referrals. I was able to learn much about the business that I was able to get a great opportunity with a large bank. This line of business if my passion, not only do I enjoy what I do but I am the best.

Other Century 21 Employee Reviews

Horrible place to ever work
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 October 2017
horrible never want to work there again. tried to pay you less than minimum wage. no training whatsoever! Rude management expect you to know how to do everything with mo training involved
Friendly And Productive Workplace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2017
This was a working environment that has taught me many skills to help me throughout my daily life and future career; was a very friendly and outgoing environment that has helped me push out of my quiet bubble. Taught me very well-mannered communication skills as well as time management and organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2