Century 21

Century 21 Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
cool people
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), torontoAugust 25, 2014
good brokerage to start your career, management helps and area is stable.
Great Job
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee), Bancroft, ONJuly 22, 2014
This was a wonderful place to work, if they ever need someone to fill in and I can help I always do. The knowledge I learned and the environment was incredible!
Difficult to build a client base
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee), PeterboroughApril 11, 2014
Becoming a real estate sales representative is a tough industry to be successful in; it is all on you to build your client base, advertising etc - it gets very costly.
Real Estate Brokerage That Sets A Gold Standard
Real Estate Representative (Former Employee), Bradford, OnApril 9, 2014
Top Notch Brokerage that offers full services to its Salespeople.
Cleaner
MOLLY MAID (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
I only worked here for a few months before a hip problem made me take time off for a few months.
It was a good company to work for, but some of the clients, students, really needed to learn housekeeping, not just a last minute, my parents are coming type of thing.
awesome job
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 3, 2013
Pros: loved this job
Cons: suck the owner moved away
to do this job you have to be fast on computers and know what to say to people
Great experience of learning new thinhgs
Asst. Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 1, 2012
Working at Century 21 was a good experience. Because I did have customer service experience but working at Century 21 gave me the experience of sales.
Good working enviornmnet
Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 28, 2012
Nice workplace
It was a challenging job , as I had to communicate with people and convince them to show some interest in what i am talking about.
I loved being a Realtor but it was a 24/7 job
Real Estate Associate (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: it was a great feeling to find someone their dream home and have it close without a hitch!!
Cons: not being able to make everyone happy
At the time I worked for Century 21 as a Sales Associate, it was a
profitable experience. Everyone learns right away that you get what
you put into this job. You have to be on your toes at all times. Give
accurate information about every listing. You really need to listen to your clients wants and needs and find what they are looking for.
I loved working – more... with people while they were looking for the new home
of their dreams and when I found it, it made my job work doing. – less
Family Atmosphere
Broker Associate (Current Employee), Corona, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: contests
Cons: interruptions from other agents
Great self motivating place to work. Management stress on education and producing offering weekly seminars, etc. Nurturing environment and caring co-workers. Hardest part of job is losing a sale in escrow after many hours to spent to close it. Most enjoyable is the personal reward and satisfaction in seeing happy clients achieve their dream home.
Wonderful office environment, quiet but fast paced and great camaraderie.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 19, 2014
Typical day consisted of daily paperwork that needed processed. We had a wonderful process of passes along folders and how to properly input information as needed. Along with each one of us having are part to do, when anyone was backed up or out, we could continue the other persons part also. I was well rehearsed in the other fields to continue this – more... process. I learned how to create postcards and brochures through the companies affilated websites. I also learned how to use the companies database. I had a wonderful work realtionship with my Manager and Branch Leader. We could easily ask eachother for assistant or they could ask me to drop what I was doing to quickly complete another project that was needed right away. The hardest part of the day would be trying to assign clients to the agents mainly due to the agents being out showing other clients around. I enjoyed marketing the agents, creating postcards, brochures and even pop-by items on special occasions. Other duties included keeping the office and other board rooms fully stocked and clean. Faxing, making multiple copies and sending documents by email that were needed. Creating folders for all agents in all fields (ex. documnets for property, photos, brochures, postcards, soi lists, etc). – less
Excellent
Realtor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2014
Broker is great with making all needed information and tools necessary to do a great job.
very convenient with selective friendly people
Sales/Assistant (Current Employee), Morristown, NJAugust 13, 2014
Pros: tries to make events to bring the company together
Cons: favoritism, pat-downs, no benefits, low pay, low discounts
A typical day at work is actually pretty routine. You come in find out what section you are in and work in that section until your shift is done. In your section you have a rack of returns, that are the clothes the guest have just recently tried on, and you put them back on the floor where they belong. Besides doing the returns, pushing out merchandise – more... is also included. The job is not hard, in fact it was a quick and easy process to learn. The best part of the job is meeting to new people, and working with others from many different cultures. – less
Cashier and Organized sales floor
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2014
• Organized sales floor
• Sales associate
• Built friendliness with customers
i like the job
Cashier (Former Employee), morristown njAugust 12, 2014
i work the floor
i learned how to work with others
the hardest party was going all the way out there to the job i didn't have a car
I love this work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Shavertown, PAAugust 11, 2014
As a real estate agent I am able to consult with potential clients to determine their needs and wants and then to usher them through the process of finding a home for their families. Extremely rewarding to finally see a family settle into their new home.
Other aspects are the technical facets to the job, regarding the contract and other legal parts. – more... So the job entails education of clients and protecting their interests. – less
Nice people
Receptionist (Former Employee), West Chester, PAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: beautiful environment
Good hours, nice co-workers, learned about the housing market, got to interact with different kinds of people
First time selling real estate
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 5, 2014
The mane broker was a head case after the training period was over. nothing was ever good enough.
very competitive, dog eat dog world
Realtor (Former Employee), Marysville, WAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and working with them to meet their needs
Cons: working with clients that disreguard the process, and do not meet mandated dead lines, people not willing to get preapproved for a loan, (they are upset at you for showing them homes above or below their price point)
I enjoyed helping people with their home search especially the military families moving in the area.
I learned that some people do not really want to purchase a home but they are interested till they find out how much it cost and the requirements to get a mortgage.
Many people want a big home with lots of land for much less than it cost because they – more... have heard of the price in other statesand are scared away after seeing the prices.
I made a great effort to help people understand the home buying/selling process by giving classes on base. – less
Highly qualified professionals in Real Estate investing and analytics
Real Estate Acquisition Analyst/Broker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: work independently
Cons: you can work 24 hours a day.
Highly productive work environment with all the necessary people to provide smooth acquisition of residential properties.

1 2 3 4 5

About Century 21

Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. – Read more