Century 21 Employee Reviews

Productive Long hours
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON12 September 2017
A typical day at work would be long days in the sun, getting a good work out while doing the work. I learned multiple things to do with landscaping and building material. The hardest part of the day would be moving material but I liked that the most, because i was getting payed to workout practically, and the most enjoyable part of the say would also be the material moving because I like to get a workout in.
Pros
free lunches
A great place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL21 August 2017
"The personal connect(makes it a great place to work)". To quote one example, "You cant be the best place to buy if your not the best place to work"..
Great Professional Work Place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK4 August 2017
Forward thinking individuals who are very friendly people, nice atmosphere. Excellent staff and management who care a lot about the success of others are giving back to the community.
Enjoyable place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON1 August 2017
My typical day begins at 1:00 PM. I cover lunch breaks for the full-time staff. At 2:00 PM I begin my daily duties which consist of the following: filling, checking listings on quick office and real estate boards, email correspondences with clients and other real estate firms, organizing work space, booking and confirming office meetings, obtaining and delivering mail to recipients, as well as checking pick-ups folder (contains cheques and documents). Then I go for my hour lunch and return at 5:00 PM. At this time, the full-time staff has left. I now stay at the front desk for the duration of my shift and take appointment requests and confirmation via phone. as well as call other firms to give confirmations or cancellations. I load new listings into the system and check emails. The culture here is great, the staff is very friendly and that makes the job more enjoyable.

Pros
friendly staff
Productive and collaborative work environment
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 July 2017
working at Century 21, First Canadian has been an extremely rewarding. The environment is collaborative, with many opportunities to work with agents with long tenure and are willing to collaborate and work through difficult situations.
Environnement agréable et super patrons
Courtier immobilier / adjointe administrative (Current Employee) –  Cantley, QC14 June 2017
Environnement super agréable, collègues de travail plaisant, patrons super compréhensifs et encourageant.
J'adore le travail que je fais présentement, par contre je suis travailleuse autonome, la seule raison que je cherche un autre emploi, c'est pour la stabilité, avantages etc.
Cons
Aucun avantages sociaux
Demanding customers but good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
This is not a good first time job, due to the fact that one must answer phone calls, print documents and help customers all at once. It teaches proper multitasking and gives a good foundation for customer service, especially over the phone. A lot to learn in a short period of time and sometimes the agents can be quite demanding, but good experience.
Overall I would rate 4/5
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 March 2017
A typical day of work would be described as not monotonous at all, dynamic, creative and new things to learn everyday.
I learned to multi-task, to communicate better and to sell better with more customer satisfaction.
Management was great. Busy sometimes. Lot of pressure sometimes, but overall great.
Workplace was organized. easy to access whatever was needed to make job done.
Hardest part was customers/ vendors wouldn't pay on time. there was a lot of pressure from both parties. especially when move in dates were close and repairs were pending.

The most enjoyable part is marketing which involves lot of moving around, meeting new people, its dynamic and lot of fun.
Pros
exciting new things everyday/ challenges
Cons
pressure when you act as a liason, pressure from both parties
Energetic office enviroment
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 February 2017
Real estate is competitive and yet this office is very supportive, energetic and family oriented. Great atmosphere and great people in this office. A unique group of people
Pros
people
Great job allowing for lots of learning and a good environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
As a receptionist, I would answer phone calls to book appointments for clients to view properties. I would aid real estate agents by doing legal paperwork regarding rental applications, leasing documents, offers on rental and sale houses and receipts. I dealt with commission cheques for my own agents as well as agents from other firms.

Every one was very kind and easy to learn from. Thanks to these people, I was exposed to legal documents but also how to deal with people in a highly professional environment. It could sometimes be over whelming due to the high pressure of not making mistakes, while also trying to answer the phones and keep clients happy.
Pros
Kind People, New Experiences
Cons
Long Shifts
Productive and fun place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  4030 Sheppard Avenue East1 February 2017
It was an excellent environment to work and improve my personnel skills. The Broker of Record was always available to answer questions and provide support in any matter.
Amazing team and the company overall
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 January 2017
Opportunities
Great co-workers
Always busy
Sales meetings
Pros
Training Programs
Cons
Commission only
Supportive Environment
Broker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
Century 21 Percy Fulton Ltd. is an outstanding organization that has won numerous awards and accolades. This is due to the fact the it has a strong management that cares for its sales people. The organization provides weekly meetings, education and support on an ongoing basis. Most salespeople along with myself have been with the company for decades and that tells you that the company is treating their staff well.
Good balance between work and time off.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  richmond, bc23 January 2017
Great place to work with the people and the changing environment. What may be lacking in pay is made up for in flexibility.
good work environment and productive
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
working with flexible time, and more productive but need hard work and more talent to looking for clients; good working environment, location, lot of coworkers and friendly relationship; nice management and supporting staff.
Very friendly enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 December 2016
Loved working here, with a friendly atmosphere, while maintaining a progressive attitude. The office management was very organized and on top of tasks on a day to day basis.
Pros
Office gatherings
Cons
old building
close to my house
Recruiter / Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
My Job wasn't easy, but it was fun and challenging. I liked it cause I set up my working hours. My manager was helpful and supportive, provided training and advice, also, I got along with my co-worker. Hardest part of my job is recruiting sales people, but i enjoyed interact with people.
Pros
Free working hours
Cons
couldn't make enough $$
Competitive market place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
One of the best brokerages in the country. The owner and it's agents are highly skilled and high producers in the industry.
Pros
Independent work
Cons
Not always consistent
Working with buyers and sellers of new and resale real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
This job can have tremendous satisfaction. I would love to maintain my ability to sell real estate. I would love to find something part time to allow me to do so.
Great Brokerage
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
The best brokerage to work for. Family environment and everyone is always willing to help. Commission split is great. The only downfall is that the office is closed on weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.