Century 21 Employee Reviews

Demanding customers but good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
This is not a good first time job, due to the fact that one must answer phone calls, print documents and help customers all at once. It teaches proper multitasking and gives a good foundation for customer service, especially over the phone. A lot to learn in a short period of time and sometimes the agents can be quite demanding, but good experience.
Overall I would rate 4/5
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 March 2017
A typical day of work would be described as not monotonous at all, dynamic, creative and new things to learn everyday.
I learned to multi-task, to communicate better and to sell better with more customer satisfaction.
Management was great. Busy sometimes. Lot of pressure sometimes, but overall great.
Workplace was organized. easy to access whatever was needed to make job done.
Hardest part was customers/ vendors wouldn't pay on time. there was a lot of pressure from both parties. especially when move in dates were close and repairs were pending.

The most enjoyable part is marketing which involves lot of moving around, meeting new people, its dynamic and lot of fun.
Pros
exciting new things everyday/ challenges
Cons
pressure when you act as a liason, pressure from both parties
Energetic office enviroment
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 February 2017
Real estate is competitive and yet this office is very supportive, energetic and family oriented. Great atmosphere and great people in this office. A unique group of people
Pros
people
Great job allowing for lots of learning and a good environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
As a receptionist, I would answer phone calls to book appointments for clients to view properties. I would aid real estate agents by doing legal paperwork regarding rental applications, leasing documents, offers on rental and sale houses and receipts. I dealt with commission cheques for my own agents as well as agents from other firms.

Every one was very kind and easy to learn from. Thanks to these people, I was exposed to legal documents but also how to deal with people in a highly professional environment. It could sometimes be over whelming due to the high pressure of not making mistakes, while also trying to answer the phones and keep clients happy.
Pros
Kind People, New Experiences
Cons
Long Shifts
Productive and fun place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  4030 Sheppard Avenue East1 February 2017
It was an excellent environment to work and improve my personnel skills. The Broker of Record was always available to answer questions and provide support in any matter.
Amazing team and the company overall
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 January 2017
Opportunities
Great co-workers
Always busy
Sales meetings
Pros
Training Programs
Cons
Commission only
Supportive Environment
Broker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
Century 21 Percy Fulton Ltd. is an outstanding organization that has won numerous awards and accolades. This is due to the fact the it has a strong management that cares for its sales people. The organization provides weekly meetings, education and support on an ongoing basis. Most salespeople along with myself have been with the company for decades and that tells you that the company is treating their staff well.
Good balance between work and time off.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  richmond, bc23 January 2017
Great place to work with the people and the changing environment. What may be lacking in pay is made up for in flexibility.
good work environment and productive
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
working with flexible time, and more productive but need hard work and more talent to looking for clients; good working environment, location, lot of coworkers and friendly relationship; nice management and supporting staff.
Very friendly enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 December 2016
Loved working here, with a friendly atmosphere, while maintaining a progressive attitude. The office management was very organized and on top of tasks on a day to day basis.
Pros
Office gatherings
Cons
old building
close to my house
Recruiter / Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
My Job wasn't easy, but it was fun and challenging. I liked it cause I set up my working hours. My manager was helpful and supportive, provided training and advice, also, I got along with my co-worker. Hardest part of my job is recruiting sales people, but i enjoyed interact with people.
Pros
Free working hours
Cons
couldn't make enough $$
Competitive market place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
One of the best brokerages in the country. The owner and it's agents are highly skilled and high producers in the industry.
Pros
Independent work
Cons
Not always consistent
Working with buyers and sellers of new and resale real estate
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2016
This job can have tremendous satisfaction. I would love to maintain my ability to sell real estate. I would love to find something part time to allow me to do so.
Great Brokerage
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
The best brokerage to work for. Family environment and everyone is always willing to help. Commission split is great. The only downfall is that the office is closed on weekends.
Very enjoyable work that truly benefitted real estate broker/owners.
DIRECTOR FRANCHISE SALES-ONTARIO (Former Employee) –  Based in Toronto but responsible for Ontario17 October 2016
Century 21 support services and systems provided a franchisee with enhanced opportunities to significantly increase their recruiting of sales associates, real estate sales and profitability.
Pros
Great people that I met within the real estate business.
Cons
The real estate business model for success changed drastically over the past 15 years.
Travail Indépendant
Courtier immobilier (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC17 October 2016
J'aime le travail indépendant. Les appels aux clients, les suivis, etc.
Part Time - Century 21 Lakeside Cove Realty
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lagoon City, ON10 October 2016
I can say this is one of my favorite jobs I've had. What a wonderful company to work for. The agents are there to help and it's amazing to see that accomplished. A very respectable company that I love working at.
Pros
I love the successful atmosphere
Productive and great energy
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 October 2016
Century 21 First Canadian is a GREAT brokerage to work for. The broker of record, Vito Campanale, is EXTREMLY knowledgeable and continues to better each agents career. As a new agent, they're training can't be beat! They teach you long lasting skills whilst paving the way to a promising career. There are over 200 loyal agents in that office and it just keeps on growing!
Close to home, never dull and dog friendly
Conveyancer/Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC28 September 2016
Intellectually stimulating employment position
Nice office environment
Friendly fun co-workers
Walking distance from home
Work too many hours so work/life is out of balance
Pros
The ability to bring my dog to work
Cons
Too many hours, lack of strong management/leadership
Fun work place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2016
Open the office, transfer all lines over and check and respond to all emails promptly. Close any deals which commission cheques have been received & enter in all new files which need a trade number.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.