Century 21

Century 21 Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

not a fun workplace
President Realty (Current Employee), BramptonSeptember 17, 2014
we cant talk to each other, boss is very rude. no consideration for the employees
cool people
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), torontoAugust 25, 2014
good brokerage to start your career, management helps and area is stable.
Great Job
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee), Bancroft, ONJuly 22, 2014
This was a wonderful place to work, if they ever need someone to fill in and I can help I always do. The knowledge I learned and the environment was incredible!
Difficult to build a client base
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee), PeterboroughApril 11, 2014
Becoming a real estate sales representative is a tough industry to be successful in; it is all on you to build your client base, advertising etc - it gets very costly.
Real Estate Brokerage That Sets A Gold Standard
Real Estate Representative (Former Employee), Bradford, OnApril 9, 2014
Top Notch Brokerage that offers full services to its Salespeople.
Cleaner
MOLLY MAID (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
I only worked here for a few months before a hip problem made me take time off for a few months.
It was a good company to work for, but some of the clients, students, really needed to learn housekeeping, not just a last minute, my parents are coming type of thing.
awesome job
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 3, 2013
Pros: loved this job
Cons: suck the owner moved away
to do this job you have to be fast on computers and know what to say to people
Great experience of learning new thinhgs
Asst. Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 1, 2012
Working at Century 21 was a good experience. Because I did have customer service experience but working at Century 21 gave me the experience of sales.
Good working enviornmnet
Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 28, 2012
Nice workplace
It was a challenging job , as I had to communicate with people and convince them to show some interest in what i am talking about.
Fun place to work but the new management change everything
Cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 23, 2014
Pros: paid break, paid vacation, employee discount, union
Cons: short breaks
my typical day would be a nice day
i learned how to move faster and please the customers
NEW management sucked completely
hardest part was to leave the job and to leave the friendships i made
the most enjoyable were the customers.
Fun working with my clients
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: i could take breaks at any time
Cons: driving to far
Supervised clients with disabilities at their job site. My hardest part of my job is trying not to do the work for my clients. They were there to learn on their own.
Great place !
Stock (Current Employee), Rego Park, NYOctober 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
Great place to work with great people who always have a positive
mood!
Cashier/Sales Representative
Cashier/Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 19, 2014
Provided sales and cashier support and inquiries.
• Provided massive inventory assistance.
• Notify customers of any sales event and promotions.
• Answer all phones lines and transfer to the correct extensions.
Keller Williams Realty
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Folsom, PAOctober 18, 2014
Pros: knowing that i have delivered on the completed task
Cons: not closing on a deal and seeing the client upset
Customized moving plans for prospective clients
Promoted sales of properties open houses, and multiple listing services
This role required me to understand the clients need and understanding how to communicate the transaction successfully

The Brokers were very supportive as well as, the sales team
The biggest challenge to this job role included securing – more... the settlement dates and documentation accuracy
I love the position, it allowed me to thrive with the clients and the multiple vendors on a daily basis – less
Productive and fun place to work with different personalities
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2014
A typical day at work is especially Mondays we have sales meeting. We will have different vendors come in on different days of the week to update us on changes with the banks, different types of loans and incentives if they have them for the borrowers that are trying to get loans. I usually meet with a client and take them to look at properties that – more... they have like on the mld and I say usually after he/she has seen 5 or 6 we are writing up an offer. Our managing broker is down to earth and she wants us to advance so she provides the necessary tools for us to use to accomplish our day to day task. My co workers are generally in and out the office on a constant base because we can't sit still. The hardest part of the job is not being able to get properties under contract on a regular. The enjoyable part about my work is that I meet different people everyday with different needs and once I know that I have helped them that makes my day. Rather understanding from start to finish on a real estate transaction deal or explaining the process of different foreclosures. – less
Fun work place
Executive Homes (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 9, 2014
Pros: set hours, rewarding pay
Cons: slow real estate market equals less work and pay
Working as an admin gave me a set schedule which worked great with balancing life and work. Being able to process the whole deal from the initial proposal, inspections all the way down to closing is rewarding, however Real Estate market has many ups and downs. When the market is up and booming, there is plenty of work and properties to process and absolute – more... joy when the new homeowners get the keys to their new dream home. When the market is down the lack of work forces to have the hours reduced thus reducing the pay. – less
Nice job
REGISTER COMPLEX SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), NYOctober 7, 2014
Great opportunity working here! organization is lacking and that's the downfall.
Self Employed as a Real Estate Agent
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Paris, TXOctober 7, 2014
Assisting buyers and sellers for farm and ranch properties in NE Texas
fun and always interesting
Realtor (Current Employee), Glendora, CAOctober 6, 2014
Everyday seemed new while working at Century 21. The people were nice and the activities were helpful. Struggling agents would find new life as the whole office pushing them to success.
Working at Century 21
Register Complex Supervisor (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 6, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, confidence in responsibility, gaining skills, moving up in the company
Cons: not enough pay for the amount of work i do.
I've worked at Century 21 Department Store for 4 years. I started off in the Men's Department as a sales associate (I also was a cashier when needed). Within a year of working, I was trained for supervisor work. A few months after that, I was moved to the Ladies Department where I acted as a supervisor for about 3 months. Afterwards, I worked in the – more... Dresses department and gradually moved to work in Ladies Outerwear and Swimwear departments. In June of 2014, I was promoted to a Register Complex Supervisor which is a supervisor/management position where I am in charge of the registers and the team members assigned to me. I handle money throughout the entire day - I do cash pick ups, I put in change requests, and I count the team members out when their shift is done. After they leave, I bring the money down to the money room where the supervisor or manager takes it, logs it in, and puts it in the safe for the company. Throughout the months that I have been on this position, I have become more confident in my work and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and skills. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Century 21

Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. – Read more