Century 21 Employee Reviews

Horrible place to ever work
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 October 2017
horrible never want to work there again. tried to pay you less than minimum wage. no training whatsoever! Rude management expect you to know how to do everything with mo training involved
Fun workplace with a friendly environment
Branch Manager & Deal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2017
-typical day at work can be very hectic and requires a lot of attention
-i learned a lot about the real estate transaction and involvement of different parties
-workplace culture is great and very friendly
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, can be very hectic
Stressful
Agent Support (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 September 2017
Not happy there, tried very hard, learned a lot. Not given much support as I was learning. I was learning stuff that I wasn't comfortable with and wasn't in my job description. Most people were very nice, got along fine with people.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
not supportive
Productive Long hours
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON12 September 2017
A typical day at work would be long days in the sun, getting a good work out while doing the work. I learned multiple things to do with landscaping and building material. The hardest part of the day would be moving material but I liked that the most, because i was getting payed to workout practically, and the most enjoyable part of the say would also be the material moving because I like to get a workout in.
Pros
free lunches
Productive and Training oriented
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
Got all the Experience in Sales, Marketing and Administration work. All the trainings are provided to start your career in the field of Real Estate Sales Person.
A great place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL21 August 2017
"The personal connect(makes it a great place to work)". To quote one example, "You cant be the best place to buy if your not the best place to work"..
Excellent Company
Administration (Former Employee) –  Oshawa10 August 2017
Century 21 Infinity in Oshawa is an excellent company to work for. Although it may be on the smaller end, the management team is incredibly supportive and the overall atmosphere of the company is relaxed.
Dynamic real estate team
Licensed Realtor and Investor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Canada6 August 2017
While I worked at this C21 Franchise, I was thrilled by the mentorship of the owner/broker. Within a few months, I became a Top Producer thanks to his guidance and desire to partner with me in serving his established clientele.
Pros
Built business quickly, learned from industry leader
Cons
Long hours, weekend hours
Great Professional Work Place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK4 August 2017
Forward thinking individuals who are very friendly people, nice atmosphere. Excellent staff and management who care a lot about the success of others are giving back to the community.
Enjoyable place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON1 August 2017
My typical day begins at 1:00 PM. I cover lunch breaks for the full-time staff. At 2:00 PM I begin my daily duties which consist of the following: filling, checking listings on quick office and real estate boards, email correspondences with clients and other real estate firms, organizing work space, booking and confirming office meetings, obtaining and delivering mail to recipients, as well as checking pick-ups folder (contains cheques and documents). Then I go for my hour lunch and return at 5:00 PM. At this time, the full-time staff has left. I now stay at the front desk for the duration of my shift and take appointment requests and confirmation via phone. as well as call other firms to give confirmations or cancellations. I load new listings into the system and check emails. The culture here is great, the staff is very friendly and that makes the job more enjoyable.

Pros
friendly staff
Century 21
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 July 2017
My boss was understanding, helpful and caring. I was pregnant and they took care of my needs. In snow storms, they would allow me to go home. I was paid on time.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Productive and collaborative work environment
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 July 2017
working at Century 21, First Canadian has been an extremely rewarding. The environment is collaborative, with many opportunities to work with agents with long tenure and are willing to collaborate and work through difficult situations.
Environnement agréable et super patrons
Courtier immobilier / adjointe administrative (Current Employee) –  Cantley, QC14 June 2017
Environnement super agréable, collègues de travail plaisant, patrons super compréhensifs et encourageant.
J'adore le travail que je fais présentement, par contre je suis travailleuse autonome, la seule raison que je cherche un autre emploi, c'est pour la stabilité, avantages etc.
Cons
Aucun avantages sociaux
IT was good working with Century 2 president
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 May 2017
I like working there, I have gained so many things during my working experience with Century21 president.
My duties are to create marketing material for the company, which is used for social media, websites or other print ads.
Professional, fun placement experience
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 May 2017
Great team of professionals who encouraged me to step outside of comfort zone and enjoy work. I worked with many great teachers and was encouraged to bring my "flare" to the job.
Rewarding
Admininstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 April 2017
I learned how the real estate business works.
The hours varied and it is a very relaxed place to work.
Most of the time I worked alone, so it did feel lonely.
Fantastic, enjoyable place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK3 April 2017
I would highly recommend working at Century 21 Lloydminster . They are a very professional and respected company. The wages they pay are fantastic. Always enjoyed going to work there.
Upbeat, enjoyable place to work
Reception/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC3 April 2017
With the booming real estate market there is very little time to sit still. Very pleasant admin staff. Lots of help when needed. Different opportunity for raises and promotions.
Welcoming and Familial
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
Working at Century 21 was amazing to say the least.
The agents and management team were very patient and understanding with one another and all staff.
Overall a very welcoming and familial environment.
Demanding customers but good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
This is not a good first time job, due to the fact that one must answer phone calls, print documents and help customers all at once. It teaches proper multitasking and gives a good foundation for customer service, especially over the phone. A lot to learn in a short period of time and sometimes the agents can be quite demanding, but good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2