Are you an entrepeneur looking to build a successful career in real estate? If so, why not begin your career with the largest real estate organization in the world - Century 21. Century 21 McGuigan Pepin is searching for new brokers to join our award winning team. If you think you have the skills and qualifications required to fill this position please contact our office at 514 - 937- 8383 or send us a copy of your resume.
Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, lead generation, and draw up real estate contracts.
1. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
3. Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
4. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
5. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
6. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.