Centron

Centron Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bottom line is all that mattered
Bill Collector (Former Employee), Helena MontanaSeptember 7, 2014
Bill Collection agency.. didn't care about people.. employees, customers or those they collect from only the bottom line.. which these days seems to be the average which is the only reason I gave them a 3
Friendly, productive work environment
FREELANCE MEDICAL EDITOR (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere and pleasant surroundings.
Cons: never knowing how long the work day would be, and not knowing in advance when weekend work was required.
Centron is a very busy pharmaceutical advertising company, and working there required excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong team cohesion, ability to work very fast and accurately, constant problem solving and the ability to remain calm and focused in a very busy environment with numerous interruptions.

I learned how to better – more... communicate with a team of co-workers. I also learned new methods for working fast and accurately.

The management team at Centron was very open to new ideas and practiced the appreciation for solid team work that is so much a part of the corporate culture.

My co-workers were helpful and honored the culture of teamwork.

The hardest part of the job was never knowing what time one would be able to leave work and not being informed in advance when weekend work was required.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping to solve problems with the team and the joy of a job well done. – less