CENTRO Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Mui eficaz el trbajo
Chofer (Former Employee) –  Ecatepec, Méx.20 November 2017
Mucha estabilidad en el trabajo y reponsabilidad y ser muy cortés
Pros
Seguri
Cons
No nos proporcionan seguro de viajero
The perspective of an accounting contractor
A/P Reconciliation Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL8 August 2017
The working environment is very fun. People who work for this company are very lucky because management often hosts party's and provides food and free drinks to keep their employees work/life balanced. I stayed after hours on several occasions because I had fun with the people who work their and it motivated me to work hard so that we could play hard.
Pros
Free refreshments, happy staff, fun environment
Marketing Contractor
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY1 February 2017
The sales staff is sharp and they appreciated and utilized the competitive analysis in sales pitches. I enjoyed working with upper management. They are very professional!
People Centric
Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MI6 January 2016
Great Benefits, well managed, good people...strong solutions development process and account management/follow-through.
Pros
Great benefits, 401K with match
Not Bad
IT (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA12 August 2015
The environment is great as wel as the people and management. The compensation is not the best but I guess you can't have it all.
Great Place to work at and gain knowledge!!!
Linux System Administrator Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 June 2015
Very fun environment, people are friendly. They don't judge you by your level of knowledge, they actually help you succeed also.I mostly worked with Senior Linux System Administrators, and it was an awesome experience!
Pros
15 minute breaks every one hour
Cons
Salary
Continues to win 'Best Place to Work' each year, though my current work/ life balances is suffering
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA19 January 2015
A typical Day at work includes many internal and external interactions whether it be working on the strategy for a plan, negotiating with publishers, packaging up a proposal with supporting docs for the client, working with adops to ensure current campaigns are meeting client expectations, guiding/ training other team members (we currently have a few newbies on my direct team), meeting with publishers to learn more about current and new offerings and dealing with the overflow of emails we receive.
Centro is well known and respected in the advertising space. We serve as a technology company and act as many agencies media arm so they can focus on their strategy while we reach out to desired publishers and provide thoughtful and relevant plans to meet their business needs.

Our HQ is in Chicago and we have offices throughout the country adn Boston being considered a satellite office. The company as a whole is wonderful. The people are happy and intelligent and we have so many groups of experts that we use as resources on a daily basis. Our Boston office, however, is constantly overwhelmed as we fight for more support. We have a lot of agencies we partner with that rely on us for close to full-service which takes up a lot of time, sometimes their budgets do not justify the amount of work and effort we put forth, so extra support is rarely granted. I also have a new manager that isn't quite qualified for the role yet so difficult to see any changes happening in the near future. Between an overflow of work, sub-par management and new hires on the team, this all attributes to 10-12
  more... hour work days on a very regular basis. Unfortunately, I have personally plateaued and searching for new opportunities and challenges closer to home that offers both growth and regaining my work-life balance.  less
Pros
Nice people, lots of resources, great benefits
Cons
Extremely long days/ work weeks, long commute, poor management, difficult to grow due to time spent on day to day responsibilities and a short staff
Fun place to work out of college
Campaign Analyst, Campaign Coordinator, Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL8 December 2014
Fun place to work out of college and break into the ad industry.
Productive and exciting place to work
RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL4 October 2014
Love the benefits that the company provides all employees. They truly care about our health and wellness which is extremely important.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENTRO. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2