Our accounting department is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join our team at our Saskatoon location for an 18 month contract position. In this position the candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing journal entries and basic financial statements
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts as required
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Preparing various analysis and reports
- Filing and photocopying
- Preparing audit schedules for the annual fiscal audit and provide assistance to the auditors.
- Supporting others when required
- A minimum of two years of related experience
- Partial or completed post secondary training in accounting Data entry with a minimum speed of 50 words per minute. Ability to communicate well both verbally and in written correspondence Organized with an aptitude for math/ numbers
- Team player possessing high level of accuracy and attention to detail. A willingness to learn and a great attitude
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel Knowledge of ACC/PAC Windows an asset
We are active in every stage in the energy chain from sourcing energy to saving it.
Our aim is to meet our customers’ energy needs and...