Centrica Energy is always open to accepting resumes for Accounts Payable Clerks and Accounts Payable Processors to proactively recruit for immediate client needs for both temporary and permanent opportunities. These roles are often responsible for processing invoices including coding, data entry, filing invoices and purchase orders, reconciliations and responding to vendor enquiries.
- Receiving daily mail and matching invoices and purchase orders
- Coding invoices to specific departments and general ledger expense codes
- Entry of coded invoices and purchase orders into accounting system
- Scan and attach invoices in accounting system
- Preparing account reconciliations
- Clerical tasks including photocopying, scanning and filing
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritize, ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures
- Oil and gas experience is an asset
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all payables
We are active in every stage in the energy chain from sourcing energy to saving it.
Our aim is to meet our customers’ energy needs...