Centric Health

Centric Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not the most ideal place to work
Case Coordinator (Current Employee), North York, ONJanuary 13, 2016
The Job culture was great, however management was not very approachable.The

Dynamic workplace, great clinics and team
VICE PRESIDENT - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee), CanadaNovember 2, 2015
We are part of changing Canadian Healthcare for the better. Great clinics, clinicians, and extended teams.

Engagement at many levels from insurance companies, large employers, government bodies and front line healthcare - never a dull day.
Too much drama!
MOA- Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 29, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Minimal benefits and vacation time. No free parking. High turnover.
The salary is good. Most of the people are nice but the turn over is so high!!! Instead of cultivating good employees they let them quit. The people who consistently stay on have emotional issues and are not professional. Too many tears and complaints in the workplace. Worst of all though is that management does not provide the necessary support to help people succeed!!! They let you suffer there until you can't take it anymore and quit! Everyone in every department is stressed and overworked! This place has a major issue with understaffing! If you like a chaotic atmosphere, immature reception staff and having empty promises made to you by management then this is the perfect place for you!
Centric Health
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Scarborough locationSeptember 21, 2015
Pros: amazing enviroment to work at
Cons: work schedule
Fast pace environment with lots of fun
i learn so many things each day such as deal with all the system and products codes and prices, deal with awesome customers with different back grounds
The management is extraordinary very knowledgeable and dedicated
the coworkers are very nice and easy to work with on a daily bases
the hardest part on this job for me was the time i worked as did not had other position i really accepted
the most enjoin part on this job was customers, that was an honor to serve them.
Good Oportunity
ACCOUNTING CO-OP (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management Team, learned how to work as a team member and time management to finish the duties on time and also learned how to talk with customer and how to behave with co workers
Bad place to work
ADMINISTRATION (Current Employee), ALBERTAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: EVERYTHING
I've been an employee for a year, soon to be an ex-employee. The management team back stab each other on a regular basis. Long hours but no overtime, no perks to this company. Management value lazy old employees that find meaningless tasks to fill their day rather than actually working....but they are "so busy". The staff are spread very thin and asked to take on tasks of other employees that CAN'T do their job! There is no support for new employees, they are just thrown into their role with no direction. I have seen some good people come and go, turn around is so high that even our doctors make comments that there are new people every time they visit every month. This company only cares about money and numbers, good employees and clients are the least of their worries. My co-workers are the only good thing, but they are on their way out also.
Productive environment, but low communication between departments.
Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible work hours
Cons: Low opportunity
Independent work environment which is great. Coworkers are helpful and friendly to work with. Could be more inter-mingling between departments to boost office morale. Lots of changes occurred in the past few years which gave me exposure to different roles.
no stability/benefits, quantity over quality.
PTA (Former Employee), ontarioJune 29, 2015
No stability,company did not respect the contract I signed (ended up with less hours than they said they would give me) . no benefits whatsoever. have to work on holidays, no days off/sick days. considered self-employed yet you don't have power over anything.
lots of great people
Server & Infrastructure Administrator (Current Employee), toronto ontarioMay 12, 2015
Pros: very flexible
Cons: long hours
Great people
Always something new and challenging
always changes going on
hours can be flexible is when needed, understands family life
Horrible employer
staff member (Former Employee), calgary, vancouver, edmontonMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free parking
Cons: 40 hour (plus) work week, extremely poor benefits, management is not respected internally
The employer disability management team consists of 7 staff with only 2 dedicated to legal documentation control with respect to appropriate file management. Male employee in Calgary office is highly unethical in his manner of speech. Issues with respect to FOIP are disregarded. If your considering working for the employer what they mean by offering competitive benefits is very basic health & dental as long as you use their pharmacy and physiotherapy its covered, no STD, benefits, no flex time, 40 hour work week. Maybe good for someone just learning about disability management.
Very poor compensation
Soon to be former employee (Current Employee), UndisclosedMarch 10, 2015
Pros: nice staff
Cons: poor compensation, constantly hounded about producing good numbers
Compensation is not on my #1 priority list, but Centric Health is just that bad. As others have mentioned, a 30% fee for service is just terrible, with no option to change to salary or hourly. There's not even a need for me to work, but of course Centric only cares about the numbers, so they maximize the therapist availability. On some days, there are gaps of 1-2 hours with no pay whatsoever. I'm sure when I quit the other other therapists will be happy with an increased workload.

The only good thing that's keeping me from quitting immediately is the staff - everyone is really nice and fun to work with. But that's about the only positive thing I have to say.

Think of Centric as the Walmart of health care - do yourself a favour and apply elsewhere!
Provide services of physio for the elderly
Physiotherapy assistant (Former Employee), Ottawa , ONJanuary 17, 2015
- Created a dynamic exercise class
- The company was very open to different hours
-The resident and nursing homes were a lot of fun
- The patients were amazing
- Learned a lot of life experience
Don't work here!!!
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee), Orillia, ONNovember 14, 2014
I've been with this company for over a year. I relocated for them, worked 7 days a week for them, always was willing to come in early and stay late. I was very loyal and hardworking. Then one day, without reason or warning, they demoted me and gave my position to someone who was hired a week before.

This company does not take care of their employee's. Very high turnover. The managers are power-tripping morons who are only interested in protecting lazy, careless workers.
Excellent work culture
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2014
All colleagues are quite nice and friendly, and willing to help me for my requests.
Great team atmosphere. Stresss free workplace
FT Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 9, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
- staff was very close and team oriented
- welcoming atmosphere
- very rare to work at a place where coworkers and management genuinely get along and work together as a team, in turn this helped us provide great service to our clients
I am working as an individual clinic nurse on a contract basis, like a Agency nurse.
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 6, 2014
I love my job and also like to travel, my clients are all happy.
Overall Feel of the Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 2, 2014
Centric Health is currently adapting to new management changes. At this moment in time, Centric is not a long term option.
Great finance team
Accounting Manager, Clinic Operations (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 17, 2013
No 2 days are ever the same, allows you to really apply your creativity & problem solving skills.
Has great people here
Physiotherapy Aide (Former Employee), Metcalfe OnAugust 22, 2013
The staff and patients at the Osgoode Care centre are awesome people. Wouldn't change a bit about them.
Hardest part is motivating patients to do there exercise even though they didn't see the long term benefits to it because they just wanted to pass away.
Most enjoyable part of this job is that I can be myself and do silly things and they will still smile. I also loved the fast that I would see them getting strong with there mobility and other abilities to make them more independent.
very nice place to work
Physiotherapy Assistant At Leisure World (Current Employee), Toronto,OntJuly 11, 2013
Pros: 8 hour days
Cons: fee for service hire, self employed
Getting Laid off as of Aug 01/2013. Work on my own and very reliable and hard working.