Centric Health Employee Review

View all Centric Health reviews

Great team atmosphere. Stresss free workplace
FT Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 April 2014
- staff was very close and team oriented
- welcoming atmosphere
- very rare to work at a place where coworkers and management genuinely get along and work together as a team, in turn this helped us provide great service to our clients
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons

Other Centric Health Employee Reviews

productive
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2017
I loved working at centric health all the staff were friendly except for the other receptionist and our supervisor, all the patients were a joy to help and assist on a daily basis. My supervisor would ask me to come in of weekends with the incentive of $200 cash and that didn't happen they paid me on my check so that it would be taxed even when that wasn't the agreement. I would love to work for centric health in the future maybe just at another clinic.
Industrious and methodological place to work!
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pharmacare Fulfillment Centre Edmonton AB2 June 2017
Great place to work if you like systems. I like processes which result in less errors and good patient health outcomes. Never a dull moment and lots of problem solving. Supportive colleagues from HR, IT, administrative to logistics. If you wanna make a career in pharmacy (clinical and/or non-clinical) then this is place to start and retire.
Pros
Roles are defined and you know what you are going to do in a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centric Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9