Centric Health Employee Review

View all Centric Health reviews

Has great people here
Physiotherapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Metcalfe On22 August 2013
The staff and patients at the Osgoode Care centre are awesome people. Wouldn't change a bit about them.
Hardest part is motivating patients to do there exercise even though they didn't see the long term benefits to it because they just wanted to pass away.
Most enjoyable part of this job is that I can be myself and do silly things and they will still smile. I also loved the fast that I would see them getting strong with there mobility and other abilities to make them more independent.

Other Centric Health Employee Reviews

productive
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2017
I loved working at centric health all the staff were friendly except for the other receptionist and our supervisor, all the patients were a joy to help and assist on a daily basis. My supervisor would ask me to come in of weekends with the incentive of $200 cash and that didn't happen they paid me on my check so that it would be taxed even when that wasn't the agreement. I would love to work for centric health in the future maybe just at another clinic.
Industrious and methodological place to work!
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pharmacare Fulfillment Centre Edmonton AB2 June 2017
Great place to work if you like systems. I like processes which result in less errors and good patient health outcomes. Never a dull moment and lots of problem solving. Supportive colleagues from HR, IT, administrative to logistics. If you wanna make a career in pharmacy (clinical and/or non-clinical) then this is place to start and retire.
Pros
Roles are defined and you know what you are going to do in a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centric Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9