CENTRELINE Physio, Sports & Wellness announces…
A NEW PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE CLINIC OPENING AT THE WORLD CLASS WAYNE GRETZKY SPORTS CENTRE IN BRANTFORD, ON
About the Facility:
Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness is a physiotherapist-owned clinic that has opportunities available for August 2013. The clinic is located in The Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre in the City of Brantford. The newly renovated and expanded facility is meant to inspire greatness through health, fitness, and fun for the entire surrounding communities. Visit this link to learn more about the Centre (http://www.brantford.ca/residents/leisurerecreation/communityfacilities/wgsc/Pages/default.aspx)
The clinic’s mission is to provide first rate services to sports-minded clients and the community at large with access to the amenities of this world-class sports and community centre. The facility boasts state of the art ice rinks, swimming pools, hydrotherapy pools, indoor walking track, dry land training, gymnasium, fitness facilities and more!
PHYSIOTHERAPIST / CLINIC MANAGER:
Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness is seeking a dynamic, motivated and inspirational REGISTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST/CLINIC MANAGER who can inspire greatness and….
- Promote a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic
- Ensure quality standards in the delivery of patient care to athletes and the community
- Perform clinical assessments and initiate appropriate evidence-based treatment interventions
- Lead and practice with a multi-disciplinary team to meet client goals, optimize sports performance, and promote injury prevention and client wellness
- Ensure compliance with the clinic’s standard operating procedures to provide exceptional standard of care
- Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario
- 3-5 years clinical experience as a Registered Physiotherapist with diverse populations.
- 1-3 years of experience assisting or managing operations of a private physiotherapy clinic or equivalent management experience (for Clinic Manager applications)
- Experience with sports related injury management, performance and prevention
- Strong leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team and client base
- Demonstrates continuing education in manual therapy
- Taping skills an asset (i.e. Kinesiotaping, Athletic Taping)
- Experience working with sports teams is an asset
- Acupuncture training is an asset
- Pilates-based exercise training an asset
- Self-motivated, and enjoys working in a team environment
- New Grads are welcome to inquire about clinical opportunities