CENTRELINE Physio, Sports & Wellness announces…
A NEW PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE CLINIC OPENING AT THE WORLD CLASS WAYNE GRETZKY SPORTS CENTRE IN BRANTFORD, ON
About the Facility:
Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness is a physiotherapist-owned clinic that has opportunities available for August 2013. The clinic is located in The Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre in the City of Brantford. The newly renovated and expanded facility is meant to inspire greatness through health, fitness, and fun for the entire surrounding communities. Visit this link to learn more about the Centre.(http://www.brantford.ca/residents/leisurerecreation/communityfacilities/wgsc/Pages/default.aspx)
The clinic’s mission is to provide first rate services to sports-minded clients and the community at large with access to the amenities of this world-class sports and community centre. The facility boasts state of the art ice rinks, swimming pools, hydrotherapy pools, indoor walking track, dry land training, gymnasium, fitness facilities and more!
Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness is seeking a dynamic, motivated and inspirational PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT who can inspire greatness and….
- Promote a climate of success and the highest level of service within the clinic
- Ensure quality standards in the delivery of patient care to athletes and the community
- Practice with a multi-disciplinary team to meet client goals, optimize sports performance, and promote injury prevention and client wellness
- Ensure compliance with the clinic’s standard operating procedures to provide exceptional standard of care
- Multitask clinical and administrative duties
- 2+ years of clinical experience as a PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT with diverse populations
- Experience with clinic administrative operational duties including full reception, scheduling and billing responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team and client base
- Experience with the application of various clinical treatment modalities and the therapeutic treatments involved in the prevention, immediate care and rehabilitation of injuries
- Experience working with sports teams and sports related injury management, performance and prevention an asset
- Pilates-based exercise training an asset
- Self-motivated, and enjoys working in a team environment
Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness is a physiotherapist-owned clinic that has opportunities available for August 2013. The clinic is...