Preschool Interventionist Position
Location: Millet, Alberta
Description: The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is looking for a part-time Interventionist to work with a young child attending a preschool in Millet Alberta.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday from 8:45 am to 10:45 am
This role is responsible for carrying out the programming and objectives found in the classroom and Individualized Program Plan, in collaboration with the teacher, clinical team and parents.
- Valuable hands-on experience
- Comprehensive introductory training
- Ongoing support and guidance from the clinical team
- Collaboration with a team of clinicians: Speech and Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists
- Opportunity to provide an essential service to children and their families
- Interest in working with children with special needs
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Clean Police Record Check and Clean Intervention Check
- First Aid with CPR
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and time management skills
Human Resources by mail, email or fax:
Mail: 4752-99 St NW, Edmonton Alberta T6E 5H5
The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive and innovative services to children, youth...