Location: North Central Edmonton, Alberta
Description: The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is looking for 1 part-Ttme Interventionists to work with an Kindergarten child diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Hours of Work: Part-Time; 17.5 Hours Weekly, Daytime mornings,
This role is responsible for carrying out the programming and objectives found in the Service Plan, in collaboration with the clinical team and parents.
- Valuable hands-on experience
- Comprehensive introductory training
- Ongoing support and guidance from the clinical team
- Collaboration with a team of clinicians: Speech and Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists
- Opportunity to provide an essential service to children and their families
- A Competitive year-round salary
- Comprehensive benefits package available after 3 Months
- RSP match program available after 6 Months
- Interest in working with children with special needs
- Post-secondary education completed or in progress is preferred
- Clean Police Record Check and Clean Child Intervention Check
- First Aid with CPR, training provided if needed
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and time management skills
- A valid Class 5 Drivers License and access to a vehicle for local travel
Human Resources by mail, email or fax:
Mail: 4752-99 St NW, Edmonton Alberta T6E 5H5
The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive and innovative services to children, youth...