Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Review

View all Centre for Addiction and Mental Health reviews

Very productive environment, gratifying and ideal for individuals seeking substantial research experience
Research Assistant Internship (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2013
A typical day at the CAMH is often busy and your time well utilized. I was able to contribute to the regulatory applications process using what I had learned in the CRA program - the practical experience allowed me to gain insight into the reality of grant proposals, which is a huge plus for a research assistant since that quality is a major aspect of being a Research Associate/Coordinator. Database creation, database maintenance/entry/checking and maintaining CRFs were also tasks attended to on a regular basis, which again, is a another major plus for an aspiring CRA/CRC.
Pros
Not being hindered from broadening your learning experience

Other Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Reviews

love my job
Admitting and Locating Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
Love my job, my co-workers and the Management staff. Just too far away from home. Long distance travelling everyday. Love working and helping our clients.
Excellent place to work. Lots of support.
Volunteer - Social Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2017
I volunteered at CAMH and I had plenty of support from the Social Workers so I could support the clients. I normally accompanied my clients to do activities that they enjoyed and supported them that way.
Pros
Good support from Social Workers
Cons