Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Review

View all Centre for Addiction and Mental Health reviews

Challenging and diverse
Social Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2014
Fun working with youth, very rewarding to teach and set example for vulnerable young people

Other Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Reviews

Best employer you could ask for
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2018
CAMH was my home away from home. Working here means being part of a team of exceptional mental health professionals. The facilities are world class. Many positions are unionized and it is nice to have a job where employees are treated like human beings. Compassion and kindness is CAMH’s business. Working here though often challenging is a great experience.

I was able to launch my career with skills CAMH taught and developed in me. I miss working here. The department I worked in did mean I experienced vicarious trauma frequently but I had colleagues I could trust and rely on. Further the organization let me develop as a person and taught me life lessons I am always going to be grateful for.
love my job
Admitting and Locating Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 August 2017
Love my job, my co-workers and the Management staff. Just too far away from home. Long distance travelling everyday. Love working and helping our clients.