A National Flooring and Painting Contractor requires an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career minded Cost Estimator to be responsible for the accurate, timely preparation of full-cost estimates for projects, including materials and labour. He or she will be tasked with preparing and maintaining a list of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors, and establishing unit costs, labour rates, productivity factors and location impacts. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Knowledge of Windows based applications, Timberline estimating software and Quick measure would be an asset.
- Proven experience bidding on commercial and industrial projects is essential.
- Work in a team environment under the direction of the Chief Estimator.
- Duties include, preparing estimates for take-off to final pricing, soliciting General Contractors and supplier quotations, preparing and submitting tenders and proposals, negotiating, maintaining historical cost data and preparing project budgets.
- Company offers competitive salary package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Indeed - 22 months ago
We are committed to building a long term partnership with our customers based on trust and unparalleled service.
We are competitively...