Central Health

Central Health Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Staff were excellent. Warm and friendly environment.
Community Health Needs and Resources Assessment Co (Former Employee), Springdale, NLJanuary 29, 2013
A typical day including collecting research (both primary and secondary), analyzing the data and report generation. It also included traveling on a weekly basis to other sites to conduct research and meet with the steering committee. Towards the end of my contract I did presentations in different communities highlighting points of my research and gaining feedback. During my time with Central Health I built on my research and facilitating skills. The management which was who I worked hand and hand with and the employees in the building were amazing and very help especially in the first few weeks when I was learning how the organization operated and I was learning my way around the different hospitals.
The less enjoyable thing about the job was the lack of daily face to face communication. The most enjoyable thing was the staff and warm friendly environment along with the opportunity to build on my education and skills.

About Central Health

HealthCentral.com is a provider of online healthcare-related e-commerce and content to consumers through its network of Websites, – Read more

Central Health Photos