Central Health

Central Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good for rural loving people
Primary Care Paramedic (Former Employee), Twillingate, NLFebruary 8, 2015
great work atmosphere, close knit teamwork in a small hospital setting. Great team of Physicians and Nurses. Hospital based paramedic requiring emergency room duties when not working ambulance.
Fun Place to Work
Clerk II (Current Employee), 36 Queensway Grand Falls Windsor NLAugust 15, 2013
Pros: get an hour for lunch
Cons: never no overtime
Very awesome job! The only reason I am applying for any position is I would like a change and to make more money. All my co workers are like one big family. A typical day is I arrive in the morning to unlock the Community Health Care centre I check all my messages and from their my day is fairly very busy with referrals, deadlines for reports, ordering office supplies and stock for med room, entering payroll and data. Setting up reservations for meetings, travel, etc. My phone is always busy with clients and vendors calling. I am also the fire marshell for the building along with ensuring all the staff are equipped with the proper mask in case of an emergency, this has to be done yearly, along with attending Occupational health and safety meetings. I have worked for Central Health now for 11 years and have had many positions and learned a great deal. The best part of my job is working with clients and getting to meet so many people and of course my co workers knowing that at the end of the day I have done my job and made everyone happy.
Staff were excellent. Warm and friendly environment.
Community Health Needs and Resources Assessment Co (Former Employee), Springdale, NLJanuary 29, 2013
A typical day including collecting research (both primary and secondary), analyzing the data and report generation. It also included traveling on a weekly basis to other sites to conduct research and meet with the steering committee. Towards the end of my contract I did presentations in different communities highlighting points of my research and gaining feedback. During my time with Central Health I built on my research and facilitating skills. The management which was who I worked hand and hand with and the employees in the building were amazing and very help especially in the first few weeks when I was learning how the organization operated and I was learning my way around the different hospitals.
The less enjoyable thing about the job was the lack of daily face to face communication. The most enjoyable thing was the staff and warm friendly environment along with the opportunity to build on my education and skills.

About Central Health

HealthCentral.com is a provider of online healthcare-related e-commerce and content to consumers through its network of Websites, – Read more

Central Health Photos