Centerplate

Centerplate Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun working place with positive people
Tim Horton's (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free food, positive co-workers
A typical day at work is fun. Every one there is friendly and willing to help each other if there's a problem or something.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers and doing the job without any problems.
awesome place to work
1st cook (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: able to see all live events
Cons: not steady work
cooking for bc lions and whitecaps, start at 8am work till 4pm , traditional buffet style items,
productive & fun place to work
Bartender (Current Employee), Winnipeg,MbMarch 23, 2012
Fast paced,energetic,very understanding bosses,friendly staff but the hardest part is dealing with intoxicated patrons.
A fun job that I had for two Viking seasons.
Cash room Clerk (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 6, 2014
Pros: working with basically the same crew that works at dnc
Cons: being laid off due to centerplate not getting the new arena contract.
Fun crew to work with. Easy to access. I no longer work there now as the Metro Dome has been torn down to be replaced with a new stadium. Centerplate did not get the new stadium contract.
Very little room for growth
employee (Current Employee), san franciscoApril 4, 2014
Pros: fun environment and never bored
Cons: management
Centerplate is not a horrible company to work for but if you're looking for a company in which you would be able to move up in, Centerplate is not it.
Energetic and fun workplace
Stand prep (Current Employee), Miami Gardens, FLApril 3, 2014
Everyone was always had a smile on their faces and got along very well as a team. Very energetic and fast-pace workplace. Most days had a high volume of customers.
Large operation with fun events
Director of Banquets (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 1, 2014
operations of food logistics in a large venues, menu pricing, extraordinary customer service, budget planning, labor budget control. Proven project management skills in streamlining procedures and increasing department efficiency through establishing objectives, determining priorities, effective time management and fostering cross-functional relationships. – more... Recognized for focused communication skills and innate ability to effectively evaluate needs and deliver creative and appropriate solutions. Extraordinary capacity to execute and wow customers and clients, manage competing priorities with ease while achieving organizational objectives. Respected team leader with the innate ability to inspire confidence at all levels. – less
Great
Assist Bartender (Former Employee), Landover, MDMarch 30, 2014
Wonderful experience. Great job to have while in school if you're in need of money. Co-workers and Management are exceptioanlly cool. Must stay on time and be willing to work.
fun energetic place
Concessions Supervisor (Former Employee), East Troy, WIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: always had something to do with good pay
Cons: long hours
encounters with all types of cultures and background's.
a typical day was unique. there were new exciting things going on all the time. the people you work with were from all walks of life and most were enthusiastic to work and make a profit while having a good time. the management was always fair and consistent. the hardest part of the job.....trying – more... not to join the fun! the most enjoyable was to make memories I will cherish for a long time. – less
Ups & Downs
Concession Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 9, 2014
Pros: food, events
Cons: parking
Long hours on your feet. atleast 10+ hour days per event. nice seeing free events even though your working them
Great Company
Senior Catering Sales Manager (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 5, 2014
Love the flexibility of work and the experience of different events.
Fun & Productive Work Environment
Kitchen Worker (Former Employee), Gore Mountain Ski AreaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: top notch food
Cons: hourly wage
Your first step in the door and you know you have stepped into a learning environment. Co workers are excellent, managers are nice. Overall awesome place to work.
Productive and fun
Ski Technician (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 28, 2014
Insightful to learn about an activity I never previously enjoyed. The customers make the job fun, especially when you are remembered after a few weeks' break.
FUN
Waiter (Current Employee), Belmont, NYFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: ok
Cons: long hours
GOOD MONEY, FUN JOB, GREAT STAFF, OK MANAGEMENT. CASH, WEEKLY CHECKS.
I loved being a cook and working there.
Line cook (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 20, 2014
I loved working there and being a cook but i quit because i found a better job being a Phlebotomist.
Great Job with not enough hours
Cook (Current Employee), Boulder, COFebruary 13, 2014
Loved working here, but it is mainly for football season. Once that is over, work really dries up, which is too bad, because I really like working there, and environment is great.
didnt really care about employees
Line cook/After-games blower (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 10, 2014
my paycheck was stolen and they didnt even care, i tried to file a complaint and management ignored me
Energetic and fun team
Banquet Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 7, 2014
We are fortunate to have a team that has a vast amount of knowledge about great service and even better food. Not your typical venue with traditional style. We are always looking for new and better ways to enhance our product and make the guest experience a memorable one.
First official job
Cashier (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTFebruary 6, 2014
I salute this company because they give teens the chance of getting work experience. My typical day at work was opening the concession stand when there were events at the Arena. My co-workers and I had to make sure we had enough inventory to complete all orders. I would take customer orders and ensure that they got served in a timely manner. I enjoyed – more... it very much because this was my first job and I loved the interaction with the customers. We served a very diverse group of customers. – less
Enjoyable Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Central Islip, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: free meal
I had a lot of fun working within a baseball stadium. It was nice to meet customers that had a great attitude and passion for the sport. The entire staff of Centerplate was very upbeat and great to work for.

1 2 3 4 5