Centerplate

Centerplate Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun work place
Catering Server (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Cons: sore feet
i work with great people in an awesome environment. everyone is always so happy and helpful
Friendly people, happy environment.
Cashier (Current Employee), winnipegMay 30, 2014
Lots of friendly welcoming people there, and a lot of people there to help if you need it.
Fun working place with positive people
Tim Horton's (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free food, positive co-workers
A typical day at work is fun. Every one there is friendly and willing to help each other if there's a problem or something.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers and doing the job without any problems.
awesome place to work
1st cook (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: able to see all live events
Cons: not steady work
cooking for bc lions and whitecaps, start at 8am work till 4pm , traditional buffet style items,
productive & fun place to work
Bartender (Current Employee), Winnipeg,MbMarch 23, 2012
Fast paced,energetic,very understanding bosses,friendly staff but the hardest part is dealing with intoxicated patrons.
i enjoyed working at center plate
Cook (Former Employee), Fort Lee VANovember 17, 2014
Pros: working as a group
Cons: not enough work
•a typical day at work working hard and love going to work.
•what you learned i had learned more about the organization. i learned the proper names of the equipments the i used and how to handle them i also learned more helpful was of being a leader.
•management a team player very helpful and caring
•your co-workers work well together very helpful and – more... caring
•the hardest part of the job the there is not a hard pare because i will make sure everyone is communicating
•the most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone working together as a team and completing our task on time – less
Productive and very fun
Runner (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches, could take part in events if you got off during the events
Cons: short breaks
My days with Center Plate were very delightful, my only wish is that I didn't have to leave to to my manager refusing to pay all employees. The events were fun and all of the people who worked there were also very kind. A day working with Center Plate was fast paced, moving from kiosk to kiosk with all the necessary supplies for them to continue service – more... through the course of the day. If i could i would go back, this job has tested me with my patience and memory as well as math. Coming from the warehouse to the kiosk with the proper amount of supplies was important and you must always make sure you had all of the supplies. To many trips to one kiosk could slow you done and force you to get in trouble. – less
Good people to work with
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 29, 2014
Pros: employee dining room, great hourly employees
Cons: lack of communication
Centerplate is event driven. I enjoyed working with the sales team. The GM was hands on and engaged. The hardest/worst part of the job was a great lack of communication between management and the various departments.
Productive, fun environment
Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), New OrleansOctober 27, 2014
Centerplate was a great company to work for. The staff and management got along great with one another. The working relationships were always professional and entertaining to our customers.
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Lee, VAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: breaks in between breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons: alot of work
A lot of work to do but the pay is good and you get good benefits
Not for a career
Restaurant Server (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: getting to see how professionals carry themselves.
Cons: little pay, inexperienced workers, have to think more than i should for this job.
-Meet everyday professional
-International atmosphere, people are world-wide
-Typical day at work, greeting guest and being hospitable answering all questions.
-Hardest part- dealing with inexperienced co-workers who don't know how to be professional.
-I have learned to smile during the day. The place is so busy at times I can make hundreds of latte's – more... at my station. My job seems unimportant at times, but my steady hand gets the job done. – less
events to events
Concessions stand supervisor (Former Employee), Lowell, MAOctober 20, 2014
event to even hours, set up and tear down, moving of concession carts, inventory
Interesting place to work for.
Merchandise Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: even though long hours paychecks where sometimes really good.
Cons: very long work hours, standing for really longs periods of time and walking for very long periods of times.
A typical day at work was everyday it was different we never focused on one thing.

I learned about business and supply and demand.

the Management was good but probably could've been better.

My Co-Workers where nice and some where friendly.

The hardest part was Monster and Super Cross shows the reason for that is because we sold the merchandise for – more... a sub company but at the end of the event we had to gather all the locations together and break them all down and resize everything, count and box up and put in there truck everything in the same night.

The Most Enjoyable part of the job was honestly the paycheck at the end of the day. – less
no comment
Director of Retail Operations (Food and Beverage) (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLOctober 13, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
I am not satisficed with this company.
Employees don't have opportunity to move up into the company
Center-Plate
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches when it was old food
Cons: everything
everything that is free is not good for you. Center plate did not have any thing to offer anyone. My co-workers were just glad to have a job to drink the free beer.Hardest part of the job was to see how people will sale their soul for nothing. When it was a small crowd
Learning an productive
Waitress (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun events, learned new tasks, learned new opportunities
Cons: no healthcare but dentistry, no tips
I had my hand dipped into every place around the job, I had cleaned and served the customers, prepared the ball rooms with others and learned how to set a formal table ware. I learned how bar tending worked as well as serving customers.
I love my customers
stand manager (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: making people day with my good customer service
I love to help people with what they need I love preparing food ima fast learner I also love to multi task just stay busy
fast paced and fun place to work
Suite Food Runner (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 22, 2014
Fast paced and great place to work. You learn something new.
It was a fun and loving place
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working with Centerplate it gave me a chance to grow and to prove that I could handle any task that was thrown at me
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 19, 2014
You can be yourself at work. You meet a lot of people from different places. working for centerplate you will always have a smile.

1 2 3 4 5