Centerplate Employee Review

Productive work expreince very fast pace as well as high value of customers
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJ28 January 2014
A typical day at work consisted of knowing your responsibility and getting the job done in a fast and satisfactory manner.

I learned good time management skills.

I'm good team player so I tried my best to keep a positive relationship with my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy equipment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients.
Pros
Discounted tickets to see preformances
Cons
Not enough pay

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

some great people, management is useless
Bartender/Stand leader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 December 2017
theres so much potential to make working for centerplate a great experience, but if the long standing managers continue to just screw up everything they do as they have been for 10 years, then nothing will ever change. there have been some great people to work with over the years, but there have been more useless, unmotivated, incompetent ones. management doesnt care about the employee, doesnt take constructive criticism well, and doesnt think anything through in the way of new products and booth layout. training of new staff is very poor, burden is pushed onto existing staff to train new people.
Pros
seeing events for free
Cons
management
DECK SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 November 2017
Centerplate is a great company to work for, sometimes can be a little unorganized, but is an all around great experience. They have lots of staff so they can easily accommodate for any days that you cannot work, and will get the work schedule out for up to a month in advance.
Pros
Discounted meals, great staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.