Centerplate Employee Review

Your Only As Good As Your Last Event!
Assistant Banquets & Suites Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN23 October 2013
I have learned so much about high volume service from working at Centerplate, the Indiana Convention Center along side Lucas Oil Stadium are two of Centerplate's most profitable venues. I have also been increible focused of always putting the guest first and Centerplate has showed me even more ways how to go above and beyond for someone, to create a memorable experience each and every time. There is honestly only one thing I dislike about my job, I love the people that work for me, the events we host, and I love the long hours we work, the one and only dislike is the location. Indiana has been my home for 23 years, I want to get out and see the world and meet new people and expand my network even further.
Pros
All the different events and people I have already met.
Cons
There are slow times in both venues during the winter, I love working and constantly learning about the Hospitality Industry.

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

DECK SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 November 2017
Centerplate is a great company to work for, sometimes can be a little unorganized, but is an all around great experience. They have lots of staff so they can easily accommodate for any days that you cannot work, and will get the work schedule out for up to a month in advance.
Pros
Discounted meals, great staff
Fun and fast paced
Hawker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 November 2017
Extremely good management, Fast paced environment and easy communication with the manager. Constantly moving around and doing things. Great energy between all staff.
Pros
Flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.