Centerplate Employee Review

a very fast pace productive place to work at and fun!
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 October 2013
a typical day at work is checking in, count starting moneys/inventory, checking-in everybody coming to work at my food stand; assigned duties and make sure everything is working properly. I had learned how to delegate, to manage a work place without always being supervise and to be accountable for, Management is okay, always on top of their game, co-workers always need supervision but, most of them are fun to work with and are hard workers. The hardest part of this job is when everybody is gone home and you still have to stay late and be accountable for everything that went on that night or day at work! Nevertheless, it is very pleasant to be surrounded by people that care about you, weather they work with you or not there is always somebody that brings a smile on you!
Pros
Free lunches, free sodas and discounted employee parking.
Cons
no time to enjoy a game!

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, variety of staff
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
Working at centerplate is a great experience. It has allowed me the opertunity to meet many interesting staff members, and be apart of a team. The shifts for a stand worker are not very consistent, however the work place environment is supportive and fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Fun to work at
Concesson cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2018
I enjoyed working there but there was the odd time where I didn't.i would definitely work there again if I got the chance. The people that work there are nice and friendly and take care of the customers whenever they need anything
Pros
Make new friends
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.