Centennial College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Continuous Training.
Digital Recruitment Admissions Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is all the training that you get in order to be ready for future projects.
Centennial is always training the staff in order to prepare them with the best tools and skills .
Amazing place and an opportunity to meet new students always
Peer Assistant (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 5, 2016
Pros: Opportunity to meet new students
Cons: Language barrier
Good place to work.
Cool environment.
Great people.
They will try to help you whenever you need them.
Awesome infrastructure.
Lots of Networking events, but the manager should be good enough so that you can go out and network.
Enjoying
Cost Control Tutor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 3, 2016
At Centennial I am part-time cost tutor.
I love this idea to share my knowledge with other students and help them to improve they knowledge and school marks
it is a great environment
Part Time Instructor, School of Engineering (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2016
combination work and life balance at centennial.

I have always loved teaching and students and this is an ideal place which is my part time recreation
HVAC Lab Technician & Instructor
HVAC Lab Technician & Instructor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 18, 2015
• Provide instruction HVAC systems to classes ranging from 10 - 20 students.
• Provide instruction on basic refrigeration systems, cycles and components, system installation, electrical control systems, graphics, math, hand tools, mechanical and electrical skills, refrigerants and refrigeration load calculation, safety, system design,
• Installation, operation, test and repair system components
• Engage students in class instruction by ensuring interesting delivery
• Monitor students’ progress and Evaluate academic achievement and provide extra coaching to lacking students
School
Writer - The Toronto Observer (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 27, 2015
Post-Graduate sports journalism program. Had the opportunity to do play-by-play for the men's and women's basketball teams during their run to the playoffs. Also got to interview coaches and have my broadcast streamed online. Had articles published online from my time in Florida as well as we covered athletes from minor-league affiliates.
Amazing experience
Polling Clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 26, 2015
College days are always great. I used to take initiatives and part in all the college events and important works. MAnagement is the best here.
Great experience of the fitness industry
Placement Student (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 25, 2015
Placement was a great experience. Learned how to deal with clients and improve their fitness. I learned things I can improve on before going into the workforce.
Care very much about the students
Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 24, 2015
Pros: Working hours are good.
Cons: Need to support part-time workers more.
I learned how the education system works. employees are very friendly and management, the hardest part of my job is not having the access to systems that you need.
A wonderful time when i teach
PROFESSOR (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 21, 2015
Its Exciting to work here, I enjoy to teach students.
Everybody is very cooperative. Everybody assist each other and share their knowledge.
Entry level job with hands-on experience on electronic devices and circuits
Electronics Lab Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 23, 2015
Provide exceptional training and education to new trainee and students who enter in the world of technology. Also, supported me to get down hands-on experience on electronic circuits, equipment such as Function generator, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and other heavy electronic devices
Student Job
Student Researcher (Former Employee), Progress CampusSeptember 11, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: no Cons
It was a very interesting environment to work. All the people are pleasant and easy to deal with. I learned how to communicate with different types of people and get the job done well and on time.
Fun and productive work environment
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, OnAugust 26, 2015
Working at Centennial College has been nothing but enjoyable. The staff are amazing and the students are very nice. Its a great experience.
Great place
Technical Support (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 25, 2015
It's a great place to work and it can get quiet and slow at times which allows you to study new technologies so that you can better yourself and better the organization
Fantastic company to work for
Computer Lab Facilitator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Working with students and helping them acheive their desired goals
Cons: Not enough hours
Centennial is fabulous when it comes to staff and management.

I love what I do at Centennial. My only complaint is that I do not work enough hours.
Wonderful Place to work with great professionals
Professor, School Of Advancement General Education (Current Employee), ScarboroughJuly 21, 2015
It is a wonderful place to work with dedicated staff. The atmosphere is great and energizing. Facilities are top notch and well maintained.
Hardest part i
Productive and fun place
Program Information Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 15, 2015
Very intensive high energy work day. Co-workers are team oriented.
Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with faculty and students and helping help solve complex problems
Professional Services
PROFESSOR OF LAW (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 11, 2015
Pros: open learning environment
Cons: none
CC is a wonderful place to grow and learn for students and faculty alike. I enjoy providing legal instruction to their students.
fun place
Work as a lecturer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 13, 2015
i like to work there, because by working there i can improve my knowledge too. As i use to work as a tutor i had lots of different types of persons to handle. so i gain lots of experience to handle all kind of people.
Great College For Automotive
Automotive Technician Administration Program (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioMay 10, 2015
Pros: Great Automotive Equipment
Enjoyed attending Centennial College. The automotive instructors are very knowledge and the College keeps up to date with automotive technology.