Centennial College Employee Review

View all Centennial College reviews

Met and worked with top management
Director of Representative Office, Istanbul Turkey (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 September 2013
Got involved in about 5 different initiatives met academics as well as management. As a results got involved in different disciplines, from hospitality, to energy, to recruitment of international students, which took me all the way to Istanbul.
Pros
fulfilling
Cons
contractual engagement

Other Centennial College Employee Reviews

Student Ambassador
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 December 2017
Answering the phone.Give directions to new students that don't know how to drive them selves around the college. Working as a team.Representing Centennial College as a Professional co-worker.
A place to keep on growing
Professor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 December 2017
I truly have received an education while working at school. I've learned about dealing with people from all different walks of life and how important empathy in the workplace is. I thought I was supposed to be the teacher but over the years I've come to realize that I am more of a student learning from the people I work with and my students. I feel very grateful for this amazing experience. I LOVE to learn, and the more opportunity I get to be around various people gives me a bigger school to learn from.
Pros
Flexible work schedules.
Cons
Distance. I live an hour away by car and with the traffic the drive keeps getting longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3