Centennial College Employee Review

View all Centennial College reviews

Had 3 good learning years at College
Student (Former Employee) –  Scarborough ON10 July 2014
Teachers are limited for the Industrial Technologist department. College need to hire more qualified teachers for the betterment of the system.
Pros
Teachers are well behaved.
Cons
Daily classes started 8 in the morning, then had 4 or 6 hours of break and last class finished around 6:30 pm.

Other Centennial College Employee Reviews

Great and fun place to work
Front desk coverage and exam invigilator (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 February 2018
A typical day is very busy, lots of students and staff in and out of the office.
I have learned to be focused and dependable
Management is very open and welcoming if there is ever an issue
I love every aspect of my job. The staff, students and the atmosphere is very positive.
Accounting Intern/Student Researcher, Centennial College
Student Researcher (Accounting Intern) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
My experiece in the Applied Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Services department at Centennial College has been exciting and a continuous learning process. It has provided me with the opportunity to apply my academic knowledge into the workplace. Learned a great deal on research processes and documentation, budget tracking, time tracking and research grant management software.

Great experience!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3