Centennial College Employee Review

View all Centennial College reviews

Excellent place to work with great staff
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 December 2013
I greatly enjoy working at centennial. I get along well with the managers and coworkers. I enjoy interacting with the students and college community. The only thing my job lacks is the stability and opportunity to advance.
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Centennial College Employee Reviews

Student Ambassador
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 December 2017
Answering the phone.Give directions to new students that don't know how to drive them selves around the college. Working as a team.Representing Centennial College as a Professional co-worker.
A place to keep on growing
Professor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON7 December 2017
I truly have received an education while working at school. I've learned about dealing with people from all different walks of life and how important empathy in the workplace is. I thought I was supposed to be the teacher but over the years I've come to realize that I am more of a student learning from the people I work with and my students. I feel very grateful for this amazing experience. I LOVE to learn, and the more opportunity I get to be around various people gives me a bigger school to learn from.
Pros
Flexible work schedules.
Cons
Distance. I live an hour away by car and with the traffic the drive keeps getting longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3