Centennial College

Centennial College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place
Program Information Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 15, 2015
Very intensive high energy work day. Co-workers are team oriented.
Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with faculty and students and helping help solve complex problems
Professional Services
PROFESSOR OF LAW (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 11, 2015
Pros: open learning environment
Cons: none
CC is a wonderful place to grow and learn for students and faculty alike. I enjoy providing legal instruction to their students.
fun place
Work as a lecturer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 13, 2015
i like to work there, because by working there i can improve my knowledge too. As i use to work as a tutor i had lots of different types of persons to handle. so i gain lots of experience to handle all kind of people.
Great College For Automotive
Automotive Technician Administration Program (Former Employee), Scarborough, OntarioMay 10, 2015
Pros: Great Automotive Equipment
Enjoyed attending Centennial College. The automotive instructors are very knowledge and the College keeps up to date with automotive technology.
Productive and fun workplace
Peer Tutor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2015
I learned new things everytime I worker with a student. Sharing experiences built our relationship and the student was more trusting of me as a tutor.
Professional college
Architectural Drafter (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 7, 2015
Centennial College is one of colleges in Toronto that has high reputation on architectural professional field. Its courses cover a variety of knowledge including project management, computer aided design, and estimating etc.
Great opportunity to learn on your own
Research Assistant - summer project (Former Employee), PickeringMarch 4, 2015
Pros: experience, feeling good to working for reputed organization
Cons: difficulties of working on own
It was great opportunity to learn everything on your own. Lots of literature reviews. Lots of laboratory analysis, results and poster presentation were good.
Good place for initial experience
Student Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee
- Diverse cultural background to be attract with

- supported supervisor with guidance of proper working discipline

- Too much to learn form one place
Great support from all higher level co-workers
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Nice place to work and build up relationship in professional life. Always found other very supportive and cared about individuals success and better future.great opportunity to develop hands on skills and knowledge.
Productive, fun, and great experience helping my peers
Part-time Peer (Former Employee), ScarboroughJanuary 17, 2015
 Couched college students with their current courses, increasing their knowledge and grades.
good experience
Tutor (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 13, 2015
first of all i took the tutorial of autocad course, because i have a good score in this subject. i am very happy to teach somebody else. its awesome.
Gaining new learning experience everyday
Electronics Lab Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2015
I am a gadget geek and interested to work with electronic and computer gadgets..Learning new and interesting things related to electronics and in computer is my passion..
Good workplace with good people
Financial Aid Clerk/Registration Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: too less pay
Co-workers are helpful, management is respectful. Work is fast paced during peak seasons.
Productive and Fun Environment
Clerical/Financial Services (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 3, 2015
Working at this job allowed me to gain experience working with a large faculty and group of students who needed help on information within the school. I enjoyed the flexible schedule with allowed me to continue with my studies. the hardest part about this job was filling student records because of the high volume of students in the school there was a lot of paper work to be organized and sorted.
Great school that provides an amazing learning atmosphere
Architectural Technology Student (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONDecember 24, 2014
Great student atmosphere that conveys an exciting first year student experience. The school is blessed with great teachers who are always available to provide help at any point in time.
Fun and easy going.
Student Worker (Current Employee), ScarboroughNovember 13, 2014
I loved to work there because my boss was so helpful and kind. They often provided me enough space to decide to work, I was almost independent to decide and work. However it was Very Very less pay since the college itself was in loss. They were not able to invest any more to attract students. There was no future advancement of employee.
It was a customer oriented position and i enjoyed it.
Peer Technology Mentor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2014
My position was highly customer oriented. I use to provide telephonic and in person technical assistance. I had a nice time working there.
A Great place to work
Community Outrech Mentor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2014
Pros: enviroment
Cons: part time due to im a student
This is a great place too work the enviroment is excleent and you as a person are able to grow
Review Summary
Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 22, 2014
Its a great place to work. Please are wonderful. I enjoy interacting with the staff and students that are around my department.
Challenging and productive work environment.
HUMAN RESOURCES SYSTEMS ANALYST (Term Position) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2014
People are kind and promote global citizenship and equity. Student success is a high priority and it's rewarding.

1 2 3 4 5