We offer a competitive base salary, flex hours, benefits, tuition reimbursement, and vacation package. Currently we are looking for a well-rounded PHP Developer that is familiar with the growing technology landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced, web-oriented environment. This position requires a passionate, creative, and talented individual capable of solving problems, crafting solutions from design specification, and questioning and improving design. This individual will maintain, support, and improve the software that enables Centah to deliver high-quality, performance driven solutions to its clients.
Centah Inc. is the leader in developing online workflow management systems. Our software and support services help our clients to contain costs and increase sales. Centah is a fast growing dynamic company with our professional head office located in Richmond Hill. Visit us at www.centah.com.
A PHP Developer role has a strong understanding of object oriented software development with PHP. Capable of working on the whole stack, this individual will have experience with both front and back end technologies, and will be able to read, understand, and question design specification, as well as be able to identify and improve the application.
- Object Oriented PHP 5
- Database schema design and optimization (particularly PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Knowledge of jQuery, AJAX, and XML
- Familiarity with version control systems (git) is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Engineering preferred
- Ability to understand business needs and communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to be organized and work both independently and in teams to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to refine and improve existing solutions, providing insight to emerging technologies and practices
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Responsive Design concepts, CSS3, HTML5
- Passionate about application architecture, optimization and security
- Able to dive into core mechanism of existing frameworks, understand, and create patches and/or customizations
- Passionate about learning and integrating emerging technologies
All positions require a candidate who has accepted an offer of employment to undergo pre-employment conditions. Pre-employment conditions may include the following background checks depending on the position: education verification, employment verification, criminal and credit check.
Interested candidates are invited to forward cover letters and resumes by email.
We thank all applicants; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Centah Inc. is the leader in developing online workflow management systems. Our software and support services help our clients to contain...