Summary: Cenozon Inc. is seeking web based application developers to join our software development team providing programming and testing support associated with our proprietary pipeline integrity management software solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new software and enhancing existing solutions.
- Consult client to gather project requirements for enhancements to existing applications and for new projects.
- Plan and document the project scope, including cost and time estimates for related tasks.
- Create a database and application general design.
- Design the User Interfaces as per client requirements, build interactive prototypes, often with ASP.NET to demonstrate user interface design to clients and ensure it meets expectation.
- Create Tables, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions in Oracle in order to create the database structure.
- Implement application design in .Net and Java Script.
- Performance testing and tuning of Oracle and ASP.NET aspects of applications
- Communicate with clients on project progress
- Troubleshoot internal and external reports of application problems to determine the cause of the issue and develop a resolution.
- Work closely with Client I.T. departments’ staff and assist them with any issues that they might have with creating and maintaining servers to host developed applications.
- Communicate with client’s I.T. to implement fixes and changes to software running on their licensed servers.
- Develop and update user manuals and relevant technical documents
- Provide training to clients on new features and enhancement.
- Maintain company’s internal applications and website.
- A strong background in software user interface design.
- Previous experience with report design in Crystal Reports.
- Previous experience developing .NET web services.
- Previous experience working with or integrating software with ESRI GIS products, particularly ArcSDE.
- Previous experience supporting customers directly.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, technical diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years development experience with a focus on asp.net development.
- Minimum 2 years’ database development experience or in interfacing applications with enterprise databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Since 1993, we have been researching and developing GIS-based pipeline integrity management software for oil and gas companies. With our...