Position: Office Administrator (Part-Time / 3 Days per week / Regular Business Hours)
Since 1993, Cenozon Inc. has been researching and developing GIS-based pipeline integrity management software for oil and gas companies. Many of our clients are multi-national energy companies with large pipeline infrastructure. With our software, our clients are able to proactively manage their pipelines and maintain safe, productive, and sustainable operations.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, organized and service-oriented individual to join our team in Calgary as an Office Administrator.
- Conduct accounting tasks such as to invoicing, paying bills, recording transactions, bank reconciliation, financial reporting and annual tax filing preparation and etc.
- Administer payroll and employee benefits programs; participate as an active member of the Employee Social Committee.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as event preparation and planning, setting up meetings and project work, maintaining inventory of office supplies, organizing business records, forms, and documents.
- Assemble data and prepare reports, manuals, policies and correspondence.
- Review project items, time sheets and update statuses for management and client reports
- Record meeting minutes, follow up and track required actions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Organized with attention to detail and focus on customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Technical writing experience an asset.
- Strong proficiency with standard Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Proficient and experience using Simply Accounting software.
- Proficient and experience invoicing oil and gas production companies including online invoicing utilizing ADP Open Invoice.
- High School Diploma. Post-Secondary Degree preferred.
Since 1993, we have been researching and developing GIS-based pipeline integrity management software for oil and gas companies. With our...