Cenovus Energy Employee Review

View all Cenovus Energy reviews

Wonderful enviroment, great experience, provides all the comforts of home, fitness equip and programs are excellent
Office Assistant-Particum (Former Employee) –  Christina Lake26 March 2013
A typical day at work started at 6:00 am. The enviroment was warm, friendly and inviting. I greeted clients as they came in the door. Helped them to get through Orientation and back to work as fast as we could. Part of my job was making sure everyone left with a smile. I facilitated the Orientation and Safety classes and entered clients on spreadsheet.
I learned what certifications were required by the Company for all incoming contractors, what departments to enter clients under, and it was important to know Department Leads and where to find them.
Management was open, helpful, and caring. My co-workers were warm, friendly, patient, and knowledgeable.
The hardest part of this job was getting up in the morning. I grew accustom to the hours and it was a little easier.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fulfillment it gave me to be part of a working team. My self-esteem and self-worth grew as I worked hard to do my part.
It was a great learning experience for me.
Pros
people, accomplishment, food, gym, accomadations, entertainment for after hours
Cons

Other Cenovus Energy Employee Reviews

Used to be a great place to work
SR. Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Weyburn, SK3 January 2018
Used to be a great company to work at but morale in the last few years has been horrible. Always feels like another round of layoffs is coming. Bad upper management
Pros
Good work life ballance
very productive, met alot of new coworkers
Data Entry Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB23 December 2017
I learned lots about the company, worked with finance so it was very challenging....I worked in a camp setting, 10 days in and 4 days off...the wages were great
Pros
4 days off were good
Cons
moving from camp to camp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenovus Energy. Our community is ready to answer.