Cenovus Energy Employee Review

Great work place
SAGD Pilot Project (Current Employee) –  Pelican Lake AB18 August 2014
-Daily rounds
-Create Work Orders
-Keep log book up to date
-Daily plant issues
-Great co workers
-Alright Camp

Other Cenovus Energy Employee Reviews

horribly political for no good reason
Operator (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB17 February 2018
recently found out my employment was terminated because members of the ops training department "didn't like me". which resulted in lost progress multiple times from the trainers forcing me to restart training packages multiple times under different standards every time. my lead didn't feel like vouching for me and I was terminated after 4 years of essentially harassment despite all the literal blood sweat and tears i gave that place. a word of advice. if you have a choice avoid this sh hole. unless you want to constantly deal with cliques as mature as high school mean girls who will literally badmouth you behind your back.
Pros
its a job
Cons
cliques, false safety culture, management funds their local friends businesses
Work culture has changed with the market conditions and purchases and divestitures.
Superintendent of Drilling Operations (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2018
With the changing culture over the last couple of years the morale has been low. Hard work and experience were not always acknowledged by supervisors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenovus Energy. Our community is ready to answer.